talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ozark

football forum

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know :P I can't wait to open them all up xD.

Don't. Really. Just enjoy the experience. I'm not sure if it's my admiration for Jason Batemen, but this is really one my favourite series of all time. Season 3 is crazy. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Don't. Really. Just enjoy the experience. I'm not sure if it's my admiration for Jason Batemen, but this is really one my favourite series of all time. Season 3 is crazy. 

Well yeah, I will. I meant I'll open them up after I've watched S3 as well :D 

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Yeah, I nearly gave up after the first three episodes this series. But then it gathered pace and didnt stop.

Certainly not the ending to season 3 I was expecting, The pace has been ok for me but I have a workmate who says the same as you... He enjoys it but finds it to be a bit drawn out in places but I have told him to stick with it.. 

• Administrator

Well, just finished it. S3 blows S2 right out of the water. Superb viewing. 

On 31/03/2020 at 12:59, Tommy said:

Watched Episode 9 last night, and it was emotionally draining. The actor who plays Wendy's brother has to get an award for that. Unreal performance. 

On 31/03/2020 at 19:18, Tommy said:

Due to Corona we might have to wait even longer. :( 

Still can't get over Episode 9. The ending made me tear up. I'm scared of watching the finale. :( 

On 01/04/2020 at 22:57, Tommy said:

Just watched the finale, and wow. That's all I'm going to say for now. Can't wait to discuss it with you once you caught up. :P 

What a series though. Among the greats for sure. 

On 02/04/2020 at 05:31, Viva la FCB said:

Holy fucking shit. I just binged the last 3.

Reveal hidden contents

One thing I can't place is why Jonah shot at the window? Just a release of his anger? 

Regardless, a great series. It's slow in parts but the patience pays off as you know it'll get ramped up with something dramatic going on or the plot twists/thickening. 

Can't wait for S4 whenever the fuck that will bexD 

Will put my responses in spoilers as well just incase there's people still to watch it. 

I can only agree with you about Ben. That performance is just on different levels. The emotions he goes through really transmit to the viewer. You yourself become emotionally invested in to his character and that in itself causes the proverbial roller-coaster he feels. You almost begin to empathise with his bi-polar disorder and how his mind is literally all over the shop. 

Then you have to deal with Wendy's pending mental breakdown as well and spiralling in to a depression as she has to live with what she has done. 

What I love about the series is that you never know who the fuck is going to get killed xD

Will Marty die at the hands of Navarro while held hostage? 

Will Ruth be killed by whoever she smack talks to? 

Will Wendy be killed for taking on Navarro? 

Will Helen be killed (earlier than she was) for double-crossing? Will Jonah blow her brains out in front of Erin? Will Erin save her mum and shoot Jonah at the end? 

Will one of the kids die at the hands of Tommy when they're hanging around at the lakes? 

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Might be the only one who didn’t like the show 

Well obviously you don't know shit about fuck. 

@Cicero it's just a quote from the show. You know I love you. 

• Subscriber

I agree with Stan, if anything this season was better then the previous. how can you not like this show?!

Ruth was so good in this season as well, sad to kind of see where her arc is going but theyve done her character justice. [/quote]

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I agree with Stan, if anything this season was better then the previous. how can you not like this show?!

Reveal hidden contents

Ruth was so good in this season as well, sad to kind of see where her arc is going but theyve done her character justice. [/quote]

A lot of annoying elements and a story line that is hard for me to grasp. 

On 25/04/2020 at 11:42, Toinho said:

6 episodes in (season one). I like it!! I was reluctant to start it due to how many drug/cartel/money laundering shows etc there are but I’m glad I did! 

Welcome to the family. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
21 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Season 3 waa my fav.

Definitely made up for the drop in S2.

Despite the drop in that season, it was still pretty good!

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Stan said:

Definitely made up for the drop in S2.

Despite the drop in that season, it was still pretty good!

For me it had a touch more action and was faster paced.

On 20/04/2020 at 06:53, Stan said:

Well, just finished it. S3 blows S2 right out of the water. Superb viewing. 

One thing I can't place is why Jonah shot at the window? Just a release of his anger? 

Regardless, a great series. It's slow in parts but the patience pays off as you know it'll get ramped up with something dramatic going on or the plot twists/thickening. 

Can't wait for S4 whenever the fuck that will bexD 

Will put my responses in spoilers as well just incase there's people still to watch it. 

Hide contents

I can only agree with you about Ben. That performance is just on different levels. The emotions he goes through really transmit to the viewer. You yourself become emotionally invested in to his character and that in itself causes the proverbial roller-coaster he feels. You almost begin to empathise with his bi-polar disorder and how his mind is literally all over the shop. 

Then you have to deal with Wendy's pending mental breakdown as well and spiralling in to a depression as she has to live with what she has done. 

What I love about the series is that you never know who the fuck is going to get killed xD

Will Marty die at the hands of Navarro while held hostage? 

Will Ruth be killed by whoever she smack talks to? 

Will Wendy be killed for taking on Navarro? 

Will Helen be killed (earlier than she was) for double-crossing? Will Jonah blow her brains out in front of Erin? Will Erin save her mum and shoot Jonah at the end? 

Will one of the kids die at the hands of Tommy when they're hanging around at the lakes? 

With your spoiler you forgot Erin was already back in Chicago or wherever. ;) 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Toinho said:

With your spoiler you forgot Erin was already back in Chicago or wherever. ;) 

Must have forgotten she'd gone back by then! 

Archived