• 1 month later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

About time.... been looking forward to this

Yeah same. I have good faith in the writers and producers given how they managed to make s2 and s3 so tense and gripping after a superb s1. 

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Series two is still on my to watch list. I liked series one but just haven't got around to watching the rest as yet.

Season 2 is good but 3 is my fav. In season 3 the pace picks up big-time.

7 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

The new season is being broken down in to 2 parts... first one this January ( 7 episodes ) and another 7 at some other undisclosed time.. 

Dunno if I'm annoyed by that or happy.

Sometimes when you enjoy something so much its nice to have it in parts.

17 minutes ago, Devil said:

Dunno if I'm annoyed by that or happy.

Sometimes when you enjoy something so much its nice to have it in parts.

I think it will feel like another 2 complete seasons doing it that way... I am curious if they made it 14 episodes after finding out they would not be making another season or if this last season draws a natural conclusion to the story... 

28 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think it will feel like another 2 complete seasons doing it that way... I am curious if they made it 14 episodes after finding out they would not be making another season or if this last season draws a natural conclusion to the story... 

I don't think they "found out" that there will not be another season. I think it's just the conclusion the writers had in mind. And it's common practice these days to split the last season into two. Breaking Bad started with it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the first two episodes and have to say I think they were the worst two episodes of the whole programme so far.

I hope it picks up because it would be sad for a series I've enjoyed so much to fizzle out badly.

I'm on Episode 3 of Season 4. Ozark hits different. The suspension is unreal. I also like how Ben still has a big influence on the characters. He was such an amazing character. I love how "his soundtrack" plays, whenever they talk about him. 

Archived