• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eurovision Song Contest 2020

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I loved the Euro song contest when Terry Wogan was the host but sadly he is not with us anymore but I will sit down with the wife who loves the show and listen to the United Kingdoms entry by James Newman - My Last Breath, not bad at all, you never know, he just might come out trumps.

So far I think our song is still the best. It's catchy, has a unique voice. We're gonna get 12 points from Slovenia since the singer is Slovenian, and we're gonna get the gay vote too. Easy peasy. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So far I think our song is still the best. It's catchy, has a unique voice. We're gonna get 12 points from Slovenia since the singer is Slovenian, and we're gonna get the gay vote too. Easy peasy. 

I think they're all equally shite but I wanted to contribute to your thread xD 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Eco said:

That is fantastic. I actually laughed at this..xD

He wrote it about his newborn daughter as well which I think is quite sweet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 20/03/2020 at 23:27, Harvsky said:

Will you be saying that when it's back on and there are 23 entries singing about COVID19

I can see it as the #1 Xmas Song this year - Felize Covidad 

Sady, I have to admit that I have watched it almost unbroken since it started just before I was 'called up' in 1956 - and before that listening to the San Remo Contest on crackly Radio Luxembourg.  Nowadays we are able to choose the sound and - happily - get rid of the puerile childish very sad trivial comments from the Irish prat who is not only up his own bum, but seems to want to get up anybody else's - but removing him makes it still worth watching.  How about starting a list of each of our personal favourites from over the years. Mine?

1973 - Eres Tu - Mocadades

Archived