• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What is your favourite stadium?

football forum

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NINTCHDBPICT000367927949.jpg?w=%7Bwidth%

In Scotland, it's definitely Tynecastle. It has an enclosed feeling, and the stands are so steep you feel like you right on top of the pitch.

Outside of that, and for completely different reasons, the new Tottenham Stadium is probably the best experience you can have at a sport event. Was there last October, and it's on a completely different level to stadium built even 10 years ago.

For stadiums I haven't been to, would love to visit Atlanta's stadium for either a football or NFL game. Looks to be incredible.

On 08/03/2020 at 10:35, ScoRoss said:

NINTCHDBPICT000367927949.jpg?w=%7Bwidth%

In Scotland, it's definitely Tynecastle. It has an enclosed feeling, and the stands are so steep you feel like you right on top of the pitch.

Outside of that, and for completely different reasons, the new Tottenham Stadium is probably the best experience you can have at a sport event. Was there last October, and it's on a completely different level to stadium built even 10 years ago.

For stadiums I haven't been to, would love to visit Atlanta's stadium for either a football or NFL game. Looks to be incredible.

Come anytime, I have 2 ST's and I'll take to you a match.

On 12/03/2020 at 01:41, Eco said:

Atlanta United has a fantastic stadium

FullBowl_0.jpg?gNfVjD9TdGagRZqOIsuV2cFKy

999476412.jpg.1504558796.jpg

San Siro is classic

stadio_san_siro_vuoto.0.jpg

Spartak's is also fantastic

maxresdefault.jpg

The outside of Atlanta United's stadium is nothing short of an absolute monstrosity, if Coronavirus looked like a stadium it would be that. Fortunately the inside looks banging

1 minute ago, Danny said:

The outside of Atlanta United's stadium is nothing short of an absolute monstrosity, if Coronavirus looked like a stadium it would be that. Fortunately the inside looks banging

If you are ever in Atlanta, you'd be shocked about what it looks like. I absolutely love it, and the camera lens roof is great to watch in action. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

If you are ever in Atlanta, you'd be shocked about what it looks like. I absolutely love it, and the camera lens roof is great to watch in action. 

Danny's weird. 

It looks amazing.

Love Alianza Lima's stadium in Peru. The seats may be god awful and break easily but it's cleaner than the other stadiums in the country and it has that South American vibe to it. Perfect size. Only real complaint other than the seats is that it's located in a bit of a shithole :( 

Image result for matute peru\

As for Canada, my favourite is definitely Westhill Stadiums in Vancouver Island.

Image result for westhill stadium langford

Just now, Danny said:

You're joking? The outside looks like a mutated version of the bullring

You might be in the minority here. I think it's amazing inside and out. An absolute marvel. 

4 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Agree with Danny, architecture wise it's cool but looks like an expo center

I could see how you might see it a bit like an eye sore because it's SO MUCH, and it's not the normal straight lines, but the uniqueness of it is what I think makes it so special. 

7 minutes ago, Eco said:

You might be in the minority here. I think it's amazing inside and out. An absolute marvel. 

Maybe. Just think the outside looks horrific, like a giant key to an ancient burial chamber you’d see in The Mummy

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

This one.

marina-bay-stadium_2.jpg

I love stuff like this. 

Henningsvaer Fotballbanen is amazing too. Don't think it counts as a stadium, but it's amazing to look at. 

41113245_431684040689179_320558349746071

092f8146170d509713ee532a4242b5a1.jpg?thu

1 minute ago, Inti Brian said:

Lol, compared to the Monumental in Peru that's nothing :D

This is where the Libertadores final was hosted last year.

Image result for monumental lima

No way.

Monterrey's stadium is amazing...and not just because of the mountains. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

No way.

Monterrey's stadium is amazing...and not just because of the mountains. 

I'm just joking mate. I've actually been to the Monumental and it's shit. I saw loads of people praise it for the Libertadores final last year but any Peruvian knows the stadium has their club (Universitario) in European levels of debt, it's filled up 7 times ever since opening and located too far from the general population.

But hey, at least it looks nice! Has a very traditional look to it :D 

Archived