talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Valencia (4) 3-4 (8) Atalanta - Tuesday 10th March, 2020

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was always going to be hard for Valencia to cut the big deficit from the 1st leg by being deprived of their fans at home. But I am not surprised that Ilicic scored all of Atalanta's 4 goals tonight, the Slovenian player is a class act.

Well done Ilicic and Atalanta! I think this answers Agnelli's question of "do Atalanta belong in the CL?" with a resounding "Yes, you dumb twat." xD

With Serie A suspended and matches in Italy likely to be suspended... wtf will happen with the rest of the CL given the uncertainty around sporting events in Italy (and Europe). Either way, well done to Atalanta for making it this far and putting some impressive performances in. They're an exciting team and I like watching them, hopefully they can keep building on this.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Well done Ilicic and Atalanta! I think this answers Agnelli's question of "do Atalanta belong in the CL?" with a resounding "Yes, you dumb twat." xD

With Serie A suspended and matches in Italy likely to be suspended... wtf will happen with the rest of the CL given the uncertainty around sporting events in Italy (and Europe). Either way, well done to Atalanta for making it this far and putting some impressive performances in. They're an exciting team and I like watching them, hopefully they can keep building on this.

They are this year's Ajax and I like the fact that we have a new team in the QFs. That's what tournaments should be about. While I want us to go to the finals and win it all its always nice to see teams rise up and do well in these tournaments every year.

• The title was changed to Valencia (4) 3 4 (8) Atalanta - Tuesday 10th March, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The title was changed to Valencia (4) 3-4 (8) Atalanta - Tuesday 10th March, 2020

Archived