talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Paris Saint-Germain (3) 2-0 (2) Borussia Dortmund - Wednesday 11th March, 2020

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Can received two yellows. One due to the foul and the other for pushing Neymar to the ground. It wasn´t a straight red.

Oh fair enough, I only seen two replays without commentary of the incident. Anthony Taylor is still a bald, incompetent manc cunt though

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yes, let's all make fun of a 19 year-old. Pathetic really.

I could be wrong, but I feel like this is more a response to Dortmund´s twitter account than to Haaland. If it is personal to Haaland, then I agree it´s pathetic. He´s just a kid. 

But if it´s a response to BVB´s account, then I´m all on board. I hate official accounts that act like teenagers on Twitter, trying to be funny all the time. Roma´s, Leverkusen´s and Dortmund´s english accounts really get me on my nerves.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Imagine a 19 year old living in your bloody head rent free. 

Halaand should forward a post of Jamie+Cersi Lannister to Neymar 

He would win the internet if he did. 

1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

I could be wrong, but I feel like this is more a response to Dortmund´s twitter account than to Haaland. If it is personal to Haaland, then I agree it´s pathetic. He´s just a kid. 

But if it´s a response to BVB´s account, then I´m all on board. I hate official accounts that act like teenagers on Twitter, trying to be funny all the time. Roma´s, Leverkusen´s and Dortmund´s english accounts really get me on my nerves.

I was wrong. It was indeed a dig at Haaland. This so stupid. Let the kid celebrate, he didn´t do anything wrong or disrespectful.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, El Profesor said:

I was wrong. It was indeed a dig at Haaland. This so stupid. Let the kid celebrate, he didn´t do anything wrong or disrespectful.

Yeah just seen it and it's very small time. I expect it from someone like Neymar but Mbappe seemed to lead it too. 

Weird behaviour! 

I would've agreed with you lot but Haaland was pretty much asking for it. Posted a picture prematch saying "My city, not yours" when referring to Paris.

Not really an innocent kid being picked on. More a case of a cocky kid being brought down a few pegs.

11 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Agree 100%. It's bad enough when non-club accounts are so obsessed with "bantz" but it's cringeworthy when it's official club accounts. Once in a while isn't too bad but the ones you mentioned are constantly at it.

• Subscriber

Neymar is just so easy to dislike. The flopping about is just too much. I was really hoping he hurt himself and knocked out his shoulder when he launched himself in the first half there where there was 0 contact as usual. 

Picked the wrong match to watch apparently, Dortmund was toothless for most of it. Brandt should have come on much, much sooner.

On 12/03/2020 at 08:37, Stan said:

Yeah just seen it and it's very small time. I expect it from someone like Neymar but Mbappe seemed to lead it too. 

Weird behaviour! 

Mbappe has always been a massive cunt. Right after the bomb attack on our bus he was diving, acting and asking for cards, the little turd. He has also been a massive diving twat at the world cup, even against much lesser opponents.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived