talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League - Round of 16 (1st Legs) - Thursday 12th March, 2020

Damn, Basel score from a free-kick through Campo!

Hinteregger uncharacteristically conceded a dangerous free-kick just outside the penalty area. But Campo with a great strike and goal from the free-kick.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope that Frankfurt turn this around and earn a win. We were in control and the more dangerous side before Basel scored. But we have definitely been the more aggressive side here, the Frankfurt players will have to tone it down just a little bit, otherwise there could be several suspensions ahead.

These ghost games really magnify the lack of enthusiasm I sometimes feel for the game lately. Frankfurt without commentary as well. I feel like I am the only one who has bothered coming to the game. Like a Norwegian under 19 game, or something.

• Subscriber

LASK with a few glimpses of decent attacking play but over than that they do look a bit overwhelmed (understandably). Also while United's lead is definitely not undeserved, they are also looking a bit meh. Not a great match so far.

Abraham is not having a good game today, he's made a number of mistakes. 

Paciencia headed wide with a header from Kostic's free-kick moments earlier.

This game has become more end to end, not surprising since Paciencia the striker has come on for Sow the midfielder, here in the 2nd half for Frankfurt.

Shite, Basel score a 2nd goal, this has got to be over.

Bua scores on the counter attack. Our defence was really caught out there.

Frankfurt were controlling the game and then Basel score a 2nd goal, typical.

45 minutes ago, Relling said:

These ghost games really magnify the lack of enthusiasm I sometimes feel for the game lately. Frankfurt without commentary as well. I feel like I am the only one who has bothered coming to the game. Like a Norwegian under 19 game, or something.

It's really weird - it's like watching a training session. Even though it's not a training session at all.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived