talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Deodorant

football forum

What kind of Deodorant do you use? Spray, roll-on? Any favourite brand? Are you against Deodorant because it contains Aluminium? Do you use Aluminium-Free Deodorant? 

Anyway, this is the one I use:

2-384490-2.jpg?mw=505&mh=500

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Can't stand roll-ons and anti-perspirants so only use deo sprays. Don't care that much about the brand and don't have a favourite one; as long as the scent is neutral enough (or unscented). I like wearing perfume so need something that's not clashing with it.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

What kind of Deodorant do you use? Spray, roll-on? Any favourite brand? Are you against Deodorant because it contains Aluminium? Do you use Aluminium-Free Deodorant? 

Knew you'd be a Nivea man too :x

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Always been Lynx, Africa, my laddie got me it as a Christmas present about 5 years ago and I have always chosen Lynx since then, Africa preferable, lovely smell and the wife loves the smell :whistling:

51PQc4v0v2L._SY355_.jpg

Lynx Africa takes me back to Year 7 of school xD

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Tommy said:

Sanex anti-perspirant spray. I hate roll ons.

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Always been Lynx, Africa, my laddie got me it as a Christmas present about 5 years ago and I have always chosen Lynx since then, Africa preferable, lovely smell and the wife loves the smell :whistling:

51PQc4v0v2L._SY355_.jpg

Isn't Lynx (Axe) for teenagers? :ph34r::7_sweat_smile:

11 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

51PQc4v0v2L._SY355_.jpg

All about perspective.

It's a successful Christmas if I don't receive Lynx Africa gift set xD

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

If you ask @CaaC (John) nicely, he might let you come round and smell him just as he's got out the shower and sprayed.

Thanks for that Lucas, much appreciated for my morning walk into work that is... I don't know what unspeakable horrors I am going to have to try and conjure up to try and eradicate that image from my mind now.. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Thanks for that Lucas, much appreciated for my morning walk into work that is... I don't know what unspeakable horrors I am going to have to try and conjure up to try and eradicate that image from my mind now.. 

Just pop in and say hello, your company would be welcome. O.o

tenor.gif?itemid=11291151

Archived