• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [26. Spieltag] - 16-18th May, 2020

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be cancelled today. Why does everything in Germany have to be last-minute? Lots of responsible people and politicians need to grow a pair and learn how to make decisions. 

In principle a good call, however  I was planning to place a lot of bets on few goals and yellow cards in these strange games. In general I find that the big brass do not show enough concern for my needs. Come on, I could have been rich!

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2019/20 - [26. Spieltag] - 16-18th May, 2020

Now this gave me a proper laugh this afternoon. Augsburg face Wolfsburg tomorrow afternoon and are without their manager - he broke lockdown regulations to go out and buy a toothbrush. Not only that but apparently Augsburg’s players are seething due to having to stay in a €60-per-night hotel compared to the Wolfsburg players in one with rooms at €400-per-night. Little things like this could make all the difference.

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

This is weird as hell. I don't feel like Bundesliga AT ALL. 

I think that you are the only one who will be watching the Fortuna game today, as most people I am sure will be tuning into the big derby in Dortmund. But good luck all the same, you sure as hell need the 3 points today!

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

I think that you are the only one who will be watching the Fortuna game today, as most people I am sure will be tuning into the big derby in Dortmund. But good luck all the same, you sure as hell need the 3 points today!

I have both on the go :D 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rick said:

I know it’s gimmicky, but I wouldn’t have minded some crowd noises in the background...just enough to drown out McManaman 😂

Sky Deutschland has it as an optional audio track!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived