The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus and Football

football forum

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I wish Arteta a speedy recovery, but it seems like it needed a "big name" in the Premier League for some people to finally wake up. 

Definitely the case.

Was fine for 3 of our players have to self-isolate, allegedly 3 other PL players from an unnamed club do the same, already had one game postponed, the owner of an EFL club test positive. 

And now there's 'emergency meetings' tomorrow morning to decide something. Pathetic.

• Administrator
Just now, Inti Brian said:

It appeared on my Twitter by a source I trusted, and I put in Dybala on Twitter to see all sorts of tweets.

Looks like it was fake news though. Let's hope

What happened to listening to the experts :)?

Bundesliga will still go ahead without spectators tomorrow. Irresponsible. At least I hope the idiot supporters who want to meet outside to show their support will have smartened up by then. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

What happened to listening to the experts :)?

Erm... I was just listening to a source I trusted?

This journalist who covers Juve is an expert and I'm taking his word for it. Is that what you wanted to hear?

This is how it all started in Planet of the Apes. Humans contacted a virus, died out and the apes took over.

Won't be long before a select few of us are all chucked into a battle arena Hunger Games style to the amusement of the animal kingdom in a survival of the fittest event, played to an empty stadium of course.

And Sky Sports will still charge premium rate for it. Pricks.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This is how it all started in Planet of the Apes. Humans contacted a virus, died out and the apes took over.

Won't be long before a select few of us are all chucked into a battle arena Hunger Games style to the amusement of the animal kingdom in a survival of the fittest event, played to an empty stadium of course.

AND IT'S LIIIIVEEE!!!

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Not gonna lie, I also got a craving to watch post apocalyptic films and zombie films recently. For the sake of preparation...

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think I'd do pretty well in a Hunger Games scenario. People would underestimate me, but they don't know what kind of tricks I have up my sleeve. I'm up for it. 

33 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Always has to be one of the good guys.

Hope they've caught it early and he recovers from it quickly.

Corona virus has been rated as mild to moderate meaning you wont even feel THAT Ill. The problem lies with people who have underlying illnesses. They are the ones who need most help. 

Arteta (or any fit and healthy person) should be a absolutely fine.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Corona virus has been rated as mild to moderate meaning you wont even feel THAT Ill. The problem lies with people who have underlying illnesses. They are the ones who need most help. 

Arteta (or any fit and healthy person) should be a absolutely fine.

I think what's more concerning, as would have been the case since the outbreak started, is who he may have come in to contact with before he quarantined/self-isolated.

Yes, he most likely will be fine. But what about any family/friends, possibly elderly, he was around?

Archived