I'm all out.

Film club should get more activity.

My wife and I still need to watch the last one

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

FA chairman stating he doesn’t think the domestic leagues will continue 

Imagine that. Leeds and Liverpool don't win anything, the one year it looks like they will. I can't help but laugh, even if my uncle is a Liverpool fan and my dad being Leeds.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I think if the league is cancelled or stopped, final positions will remain. 

Well that's up for debate.... They are talking about scrapping the season altogether if they can't finish it but clubs could launch all kinds of claims with regards to Promotion and Relegation if they were to apply the finishing positions as they are now... Games outstanding etc.. it's a bit of a minefield

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Over 75% of the season is done, so it would only be fair. 

How they decipher relegation and the play-off winners will be fun though. 

Happy to leave them to it and not be involved in it xD

I'm assuming the leagues will carry on from where they left off even if there's a massive gap in middle. That's probably the only way to do it without having so many questions needing answering.

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I'm assuming the leagues will carry on from where they left off even if there's a massive gap in middle. That's probably the only way to do it without having so many questions needing answering.

Or just cancel the season and don't crown anyone champions or relegate teams. 

It's unfair on the fans, the players who have worked hard and the staff who have spent money, but this is honestly beyond football at this point. The world is in crisis.

29 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Postpone the Euro to next year and let the leagues carry on during summer would be my idea. Not sure if it's do-able though. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Postpone the Euro to next year and let the leagues carry on during summer would be my idea. Not sure if it's do-able though. 

They say this virus will be at its peak during the months of June/July. Carrying on in summer isnt an option by the sounds of it.

Just scrap the fucking lot and start again when it's all over.

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

They say this virus will be at its peak during the months of June/July. Carrying on in summer isnt an option by the sounds of it.

Just scrap the fucking lot and start again when it's all over.

Really? I've read Chinese experts saying that the global spread will be over by June/July.

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Really? I've read Chinese experts saying that the global spread will be over by June/July.

That's because you read it without the context and actual quotes; I think. That estimate of June by Zhong Nanshan is based on best-case scenarios where all countries mobilise and apply proactive measures similar to China's strategy to contain it. He specifically warned that if the affected countries do not take it seriously and fail to apply strict measures then it will take much longer.

Archived