talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus and Football

football forum

8 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

The death rate is currently 0.9% among those without underlying health conditions.

Far higher than road accident death rate 

Dont believe them  ..they had to come on TV yesterday to say this 5G thing is a consipiracy which means it's not if they feel the need to say that

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Dont believe them  ..you had to come on TV yesterday to say this 5G thing is a consipiracy which means it's not if they feel the need to say that

You believe the 5g shite being spouted around?! 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

But there's people who are dying who didn't have any underlying health conditions, not just old and sick people? 

A very small % ..people die every year from thing like the common flu and other things most of us just shrug off

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

A very small % ..people die every year from thing like the common flu and other things most of us just shrug off

Tbh it's not just 'if you don't die you'll be fine'. How about not putting people through the pain of the virus and using up hospital services and beds? If you let all young and fit people out whole this virus is still amongst us, there's not gonna be a case of the virus just fucking off. It'll still pass through us and cause several of us lots of pain because that's the kind of virus it is :what:

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Tbh it's not just 'if you don't die you'll be fine'. How about not putting people through the pain of the virus and using up hospital services and beds? If you let all young and fit people out whole this virus is still amongst us, there's not gonna be a case of the virus just fucking off. It'll still pass through us and cause several of us lots of pain because that's the kind of virus it is :what:

A healthy person will burn this weak virus off in days like you would seasonal flu, 99% of people wont need hospital treatment, it's very mild for the majoirty of us

@Happy Blue the reason they came out and said the 5g thing was a conspiracy was because people were catching the 5g poles on fire. When they release these things they have to do extensive testing to make sure the radiation levels are safe. 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Happy Blue the reason they came out and said the 5g thing was a conspiracy was because people were catching the 5g poles on fire. When they release these things they have to do extensive testing to make sure the radiation levels are safe. 

This virus is a cover up for the deaths 5G will cause

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

This virus is a cover up for the deaths 5G will cause

I'm sure they used a higher concentration or something if it can be used as a weapon. At the end of the day if you believe the conspiracy theory then I'm not going to convince you otherwise so no point in trying 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm sure they used a higher concentration or something if it can be used as a weapon. At the end of the day if you believe the conspiracy theory then I'm not going to convince you otherwise so no point in trying 

Elon Musk is trying to cover every inch of the Earth with 5G  ..people can believe what they like, it's a free counrty after all (on tell they microchip you all anyway) if you start getting a lot of headaches and balance all over the place it could be 5G  ..before we hit a building we beam 5G at it before going in

5G has been tested in major urban areas for most of 2019. 

Happy blue is right in the sense that it’s a weapon, the Chinese believe that all warfare won’t be fought with men in fields but it will be the ability to effectively shut the other state down that wins conflicts. It cripples economies, healthcare, transport, services, media population control. It’s why many feel that 5G under huawei is a Trojan horse (which it is). 

The frequency boosting to kill is David icke  shit, wild unsubstantiated claimed backed up with random YouTube videos. 

Anyway on topic

I’ve not actually missed football, maybe because Villa have been very stressful plays apart in that in honesty. But each passing day the disconnect becomes more apparent from them to the average fan. Ion was happy to award the title to Liverpool the other day but the furlough if staff pissed me off, it’s a safety measure from the government to help not to be taken advantage of. If Liverpool post a profit at the end of the Year I expect HMRC to be asking for a reimbursement, fucking shameful from them. 

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Elon Musk is trying to cover every inch of the Earth with 5G  ..people can believe what they like, it's a free counrty after all (on tell they microchip you all anyway) if you start getting a lot of headaches and balance all over the place it could be 5G  ..before we hit a building we beam 5G at it before going in

Or because we don't look after ourselves in other aspects of life, constantly looking at screens, including the phone you're on...

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How does the summer transfer window work? 

It's going to be altered according to that article in the Athletic. Rest of the article is behind paywall so I'm not sure if it says how exactly

On 04/04/2020 at 13:09, 6666 said:

The owners can afford to take the hit and players can as well and I think if they choose to help and bail out the less wealthy then that's great. I don't know if I'm on board with demonising them for not doing it though. Are they responsible for bailing out the less wealthy? It's a shitty situation and I don't know if making rich people the lighting rod for everyone's anger is actually going to solve anything.

From a PR point of view it's not a great look though and big businesses seem to be obsessed with that so I'm not sure if the money they're saving here is worth the negative press.

They can afford to take the hit so the taxpayer can pay for people that REALLY need government assistance. A club with billions bankrolling it isn't in need of a government handout.

On 05/04/2020 at 09:35, Happy Blue said:

Why is the world locked down and the economy destroyed for something that kills less than 1% of the population with 99% of deaths being people with other serious health problems?? 

1% of the world's population is 72million people. If 72 million people suddenly drop dead, the economy is going to take a hit. But if we just carry on like normal with the disease spreading, we'll have a higher than normal death rate because hospitals will be overwhelmed (see Italy) so then you've got a much higher number of people dying - of COVID and from those other serious health problems... because they won't get treatment.

The lockdowns are designed to minimise the hit the world takes overall. Short term economic harm to prevent greater economic harm, and obviously to give our healthcare providers the best possible chance of saving lives for a disease with no immunity and no vaccine.

22 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

1% of the world's population is 72million people. If 72 million people suddenly drop dead, the economy is going to take a hit. But if we just carry on like normal with the disease spreading, we'll have a higher than normal death rate because hospitals will be overwhelmed (see Italy) so then you've got a much higher number of people dying - of COVID and from those other serious health problems... because they won't get treatment.

The lockdowns are designed to minimise the hit the world takes overall. Short term economic harm to prevent greater economic harm, and obviously to give our healthcare providers the best possible chance of saving lives for a disease with no immunity and no vaccine.

BUT  ..less traffic jams B|  ..the figures more like 0.6% so alot less than 72million, you made some good points though  ..i believe they already have the vaccine before they released it from wuhan's chemical warfare lab

Archived