talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal Discussion

football forum

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Example on lack of info? Quickly, I’m busy. 

On Brexit you have said that everybody who disagrees with you is wrong.  Even though there are people who disagree with you who know more than you. Not his biggest fan but I'm pretty certain @Fairy In Boots will back me up on that. You said you were more intelligent than vegans even though there are loads of intelligent vegans. Then there are the numourous football discussions where you have the same attitude.

The Arsenal board will have it on their heads if they stick to Emery, they have backed him this season but Emery is the one that has failed, it's very clear the players are confused with the style of play and formation changes.   I have never seen such a poor attacking side at Arsenal with the lack of creativity, another coach has to come in and will get the best out of the players. 

30 minutes ago, Panna King said:

The Arsenal board will have it on their heads if they stick to Emery, they have backed him this season but Emery is the one that has failed, it's very clear the players are confused with the style of play and formation changes.   I have never seen such a poor attacking side at Arsenal with the lack of creativity, another coach has to come in and will get the best out of the players. 

I don't think they will do it till the end of the season. I think it will be a case of writing this season of and start again next season.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

On Brexit you have said that everybody who disagrees with you is wrong.  Even though there are people who disagree with you who know more than you. Not his biggest fan but I'm pretty certain @Fairy In Boots will back me up on that. You said you were more intelligent than vegans even though there are loads of intelligent vegans. Then there are the numourous football discussions where you have the same attitude.

Don’t be ridiculous. You have a tendency to get lost in anything over one sentence and I admit I exhaust someone like you with too much information. On Brexit I offer you facts from experts, it’s not opinion based. When it’s my pov, I say so. 

12 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I don't think they will do it till the end of the season. I think it will be a case of writing this season of and start again next season.

I am not sure they can afford to leave it that long unless Emery is able to turn it around with a long winning streak which again I cannot see happening.

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Don’t be ridiculous. You have a tendency to get lost in anything over one sentence and I admit I exhaust someone like you with too much information. On Brexit I offer you facts from experts, it’s not opinion based. When it’s my pov, I say so. 

So saying Brexit is wrong and anyone who disagrees is either dumb, misinformed or biased isn't arrogant???

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Panna King said:

I am not sure they can afford to leave it that long unless Emery is able to turn it around with a long winning streak which again I cannot see happening.

Well they will probably just except we won't make the champions League this season and start again next season. We might be able to get a better manager that way anyway. I think ten hag is a possibility personally.

9 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Well they will probably just except we won't make the champions League this season and start again next season. We might be able to get a better manager that way anyway. I think ten hag is a possibility personally.

We need to get rid of Laca and buy a proper winger.

2 minutes ago, Panna King said:

We need to get rid of Laca and buy a proper winger.

Lacazette isn't an issue I don't think. He partners abamayang well. 

Edited by Guest

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Doesn't score enough.

Think if he played as an out-and-out striker with Auba, the goal tally will increase. Get the wingers in and better service to those 2 and you'll be much better. 

1 hour ago, Panna King said:

Doesn't score enough.

No but him and abamayang are a good partnership. I think he had a good amount of assists and created a lot of chances last season if I remember rightly.  The defence would be the priority for me. That's our weekest area.

Edited by Guest

On 15/11/2019 at 21:04, Gunnersauraus said:

No but him and abamayang are a good partnership. I think he had a good amount of assists and created a lot of chances last season if I remember rightly.  The defence would be the priority for me. That's our weekest area.

They cannot play together though as you cannot play Pepe,  I actually think Pepe is the issue for trying to get him in to the team, pushing Laca or Auba out wide is just strange to do as their strength is in the centre.  Pepe might not of been wanted by Emery so he is forced to play him due to the price tag as we are not playing to his strength also which is getting in behind. 

We don't really have any other decent wide players as Saka is very young,  Nelson I think will leave as he has been dropped out of the squad, Maitland-niles also is just not good enough at this moment so loaning him out in Jan might make sense.    Its been such a frustrating season so far for Arsenal but I am thinking will a new manager make a difference even though I do not like Emery for what he has done so far but there are so many other changes in the club as well with the new board which has come in after Emery was appointed.   They might have different ideas to what Emery agreed with when he signed talking to Gazidis, also he has a few new coaches this season which were brought in, the players might not like their methods, something is just not right at the club, the players and fans turning on eachother, there is definitely some huge issues to sort out. 

Edited by Panna King

Emery has said that Xhaka will be in the squad at the weekend, for me that shows you that the players are in control and not the coach,  Xhaka should not play for the club again, I dont care if he gets messages on social media they are not from Arsenal fans  and the people who go to the Stadium, Xhaka is an arrogant cunt who cant see the real reason why he was getting booed and he should just fuck off, he is shit anyway and will not be missed one bit.   I really got a bad feeling for Saturday there will be so much pressure on Emery due to Spurs making the decision to sack their coach, anything but a win against Southampton otherwise Emery has to go, he should of went after the Europa league final as he has just been a clown this season.

Arsenal need to look at the whole club again as it clearly is not working at all, Edu seems a really poor appointment and even worse seems to be the head of football Raul Sanllehi.   Sanllehi came with this big repuation having worked at Barcelona but the Barca boards have always been in a mess for years a long with corruption, there is only 1 man that holds Barcelona together on and off the pitch and that is Messi.  Sanllehi should be taking all the blame for this mess right now, not Emery as he is the coach even though he was put in the position by Gazidis , Sanllehi has failed to act.   

What also seemed to be a good recruitment process in the summer, as Arsenal spent a lot of money has turned into one big disaster, the players clearly are wrong for Emerys system apart from Teirney.   It is clear that Emery likes the width to come from the full backs,. Pepe is clearly not fit for Emery as it has been proved in every game or Pepe is just shit and was panic bought to make the fans happy but both are proven right at this moment.  I have never seen Arsenal getting dominated so much and even having less shots against teams like Brighton, Burnley, Watford and more recently Southampton, it is why Arsenal are on a negative goal difference.   This is to do with the changes Emery is doing with players that are just not good enough at all and a coach not good enough who again doesn't even know what system to play, playing out the back goes wrong in every game, Emery also doesn't know what players to play in positions as they are getting moved around every game and formation changes  2 or 3 times during games.     

The players also need to take blame as well as Emery on the pitch, Auba fails to get involved in most games, Pepe is just not good enough, The midfield is just wrong even though Guendouzi has stood out in games, Dani Ceballos has been extremely poor, no end product whatsoever so not sure what he does, I would send him back in January he just so over hyped its unreal as he is average at best.    I would also move Luiz on In January as he is just adding to the problems Arsenal already have at the back, he is a clown like Mustafi.  Sanllehi the major contributor who has wasted money on shit, Edu should take the blame as well for that apart from some praise for Martinelli who has probably been the shining light out of the new players.

It is evident that Emery needs to go ASAP like today right at this minute but while he is still in the job the blame has to be on Sanllehi who also needs to go with Emery, they both just need to fuck off back to Spain.  Arsenal need an up coming coach that plays an attacking system and brings through youth.  The best coach I think what would be perfect for that and will come to Arsenal immediately is Arne Slot from AZ Alkmaar, you can forget about Ten Hag as I have mentioned in the past.  Slot would be ideal by what I have seen at AZ is quite remarkable what he has done there. 

Edited by Panna King

Sir Chips Keswick considering resigning as Arsenal chairman over Emery.

GettyImages-689251726-e1574584468780.jpg

QuoteHe feels he has been frozen out from the decision-making process over Emery’s future and does not want to ‘carry the can’ for the current discontent.

Technical director Edu and head of football Raul Sanllehi are the two key players in Arsenal’s hierarchy now and intend to give Emery more time before reassessing his position. Managing director Vinai Venkatesham, chief negotiator Huss Fahmy and Josh Kroenke, son of owner Stan, make up the decision-making group, with Sir Chips having been sidelined with virtually no say in Emery’s future.

Should the 79-year-old, who is a lifelong Arsenal fan, walk away from the club it would end a long association with the Gunners, having first become a director back in 2005. Emery is believed to have three more Premier League games to turn Arsenal’s season around – against Norwich, Brighton and West Ham – and any further slip-ups could see him axed, particularly with north London rivals Tottenham having acted so decisively.

Emery will be in charge for Frankfurt tomorrow, but all the rumours are that he will be gone shortly. Interesting to see who club have lined up if true. Nuno from Wolves has been going round and he is the bookies favourite. Ljungberg and Bould have been talked about as caretakers and also Arteta. Poch has also been mentioned but I just can't see that happening. 

I do think he has to be moved on now 100%, just hope the club get it right. 

1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Emery will be in charge for Frankfurt tomorrow, but all the rumours are that he will be gone shortly. Interesting to see who club have lined up if true. Nuno from Wolves has been going round and he is the bookies favourite. Ljungberg and Bould have been talked about as caretakers and also Arteta. Poch has also been mentioned but I just can't see that happening. 

I do think he has to be moved on now 100%, just hope the club get it right. 

This comes down to Raul Sanllehi he needs to get this right or he needs to go, since he has been in the club, everything he has done has turned in to a disaster to be fair. We actually went out and what we thought looked like a good transfer window of players has turned into a shambles with the players under the guidance of Emery.  Cabellos, Pepe  have looked so poor and a pure waste of a lot of money, considering Cabellos is only a loan signing, 12 million was spent on his loan fee, its a huge amount of money that is wasted as we will never own that player. 

Let hope a new manager will come in and spark these players in to life or if they cant then the players we have are clearly not good enough and Raul Sanllehi has to take full responsibility.

Edited by Panna King

14 minutes ago, Panna King said:

This comes down to Raul Sanllehi he needs to get this right or he needs to go, since he has been in the club, everything he has done has turned in to a disaster to be fair. We actually went out and what we thought looked like a good transfer window of players has turned into a shambles with the players under the guidance of Emery.  Cabellos, Pepe  have looked so poor and a pure waste of a lot of money, considering Cabellos is only a loan signing, 12 million was spent on his loan fee, its a huge amount of money that is wasted as we will never own that player. 

Let hope a new manager will come in and spark these players in to life or if they cant then the players we have are clearly not good enough and Raul Sanllehi has to take full responsibility.

I was actually quite jealous when you lot signed Pepe due to all the hype. Looks like we dodged a bullet in hindsight.