talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal Discussion

football forum

Just now, Asura said:

what exactly do you mean by running his players to madness mate?

Well everywhere he's been after 5 or 6 months the players end up going mental and I tell no lie.  I've already told of the story where Javi Martínez while at Athletic Bilbao escaped screaming and cursing at 02:30 in the morning where Bilesa still had them in the dressing room at the training ground going over tactics and videos from Bilbao games in the 70's.  Martínez was spotted jumping over the fence in the training ground where the guard dogs stopped him until the night guards arrived.

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Well everywhere he's been after 5 or 6 months the players end up going mental and I tell no lie.  I've already told of the story where Javi Martínez while at Athletic Bilbao escaped screaming and cursing at 02:30 in the morning where Bilesa still had them in the dressing room at the training ground going over tactics and videos from Bilbao games in the 70's.  Martínez was spotted jumping over the fence in the training ground where the guard dogs stopped him until the night guards arrived.

xD

24 minutes ago, Danny said:

Thought that happened to Llorente?

Llorente done the same thing that same night where he left all his stuff in the dressingroom. Fernando Llorente refused to sign a new contract with Athletic because in his words "I'll retire from the sport if they don't let me go.  I can't take another season of that!"

There are other stories during that period like Muniaín calling in sick for Monday training three weeks in a row, Ibai Gómez hiding Bielsa's notes briefcase in his rucksack (he was dropped for two games for doing that).

8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Llorente done the same thing that same night where he left all his stuff in the dressingroom. Fernando Llorente refused to sign a new contract with Athletic because in his words "I'll retire from the sport if they don't let me go.  I can't take another season of that!"

There are other stories during that period like Muniaín calling in sick for Monday training three weeks in a row, Ibai Gómez hiding Bielsa's notes briefcase in his rucksack (he was dropped for two games for doing that).

looks like he is the man to set all the arsenal players right who are either lazy or way too  pampered by wenger

• Subscriber

So this weekend i went to the NA LCS series in Vancouver which is the big event in North American E-sports game League of Legends every year. The finals where the two best teams and it was an awesome 5 game series but thats beyond the point. The last thing i ever expected to see at an event like this was a "Wenger Out" sign behind the casters on the big screen i just figured i would share xD i wish i got a picture...

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

So this weekend i went to the NA LCS series in Vancouver which is the big event in North American E-sports game League of Legends every year. The finals where the two best teams and it was an awesome 5 game series but thats beyond the point. The last thing i ever expected to see at an event like this was a "Wenger Out" sign behind the casters on the big screen i just figured i would share xD i wish i got a picture...

Saw a picture doing the rounds on social media during a Trump Protest a couple weeks ago. Sign out in the distance was a Wenger out sign

11 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

wenger-out-esports.jpg

@SirBalon is everywhere. :o

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

So this is how Wenger will sell to the Arsenal fans that we're still playing in Europe and his record keeps on going on and on... :ph34r:

To be fair it's the most prestigious trophy in Europe. Only the best are in it :100_pray:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spike said:

You're just jealous that Fergie's genius didn't translate into success in the Peace Cup.

It's the Norwich Hospital Charity Cup I'm jealous of. The flash bastards only completed the double by winning the Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup too. didn't they?!

• Upvote 1