talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal Discussion

football forum

1 hour ago, Machado said:

Basically he's paid a fortune to stay in shape and play fortnite now.

Yeah, he's not really put into that bad of a situation at all tbh.

I do agree with @Lucas that Arsenal probably haven't handled this situation well. But at this point, the relationship between the player and club seems so badly deteriorated and Arsenal haven't really made any secret that Ozil is no longer wanted/needed by the club - they've been looking to work with him for an acceptable way out for a while now. I'm not sure how shocked he can really be that he's not been registered to play in the league this season... I think he was likely to get less than a handful of matches at all this season if he had been registered.

I know it's Arsenal's fault for offering him a wage he'd never get elsewhere, so he's got no incentive to move really... but if he wanted to have any significant time on the pitch at all this season, he should have made a move away from Arsenal.

He dared Arsenal to pay him without playing him, they've sort of called his bluff here.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that he's got his job back and we don't have to be upset at Arsenal for sacking someone during a pandemic (which is extra cunty)... I'm going to say something that might be unpopular.

The guy is paid way too fucking much for a man who's just in a dinosaur costume for, at most, a couple days a week. Also... I hate mascots for football clubs.

I'm glad he's not unemployed during this COVID crisis, because I really sympathise with anyone that's lost their job (or their business) because of how the economy has slowed down. But holy shit, if Arsenal didn't give him a serious pay cut... well done to him he's fleecing them and making a mockery of anyone that's got a harder job that gets paid less than him (which is a shitload of people lol).

Funny that Arsenal fans were dead against Mourinho for getting the Arsenal job, saying he is too negative, he will fall out with players etc xD.      To think Arsenal were getting a younger and better version of Pep with all his ideas but we have ended up with a younger shitty version of Mourinho :rofl:.  Arteta who has poor man management since the time he has been at the club, awful defensive negative tactics, the only thing he has learnt from Pep is too dress like he is going clubbing after a match. 

I have never seen such poor negative football at Arsenal before, Arteta is lucky fans are not in the stadium. If a few more games go on like this then his job is really under pressure due to the board surely would want a top 4 finish and already with 4 loses. It looks highly unlikely that even Europa league place Arsenal will get. 

Edited by SirBalon 69

41 minutes ago, Danny said:

Is Arteta a poor mans Mourinho or does he just know that Arsenal have a shit team?

He is definitely a defensive minded coach. We could be more attacking if he wanted it. Reminds me of Emery's type of football...

Hopefully this is just him waiting to get the foundation right first before we get back to playing some football that is actually to watch.

On 10/11/2020 at 20:39, Dr. Gonzo said:

Now that he's got his job back and we don't have to be upset at Arsenal for sacking someone during a pandemic (which is extra cunty)... I'm going to say something that might be unpopular.

The guy is paid way too fucking much for a man who's just in a dinosaur costume for, at most, a couple days a week. Also... I hate mascots for football clubs.

I'm glad he's not unemployed during this COVID crisis, because I really sympathise with anyone that's lost their job (or their business) because of how the economy has slowed down. But holy shit, if Arsenal didn't give him a serious pay cut... well done to him he's fleecing them and making a mockery of anyone that's got a harder job that gets paid less than him (which is a shitload of people lol).

I don't think many would've disagreed is you said this when he was let go. It's a crazy amount for a mascot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2020 at 00:06, Cicero said:

Suicide, wasn’t it? Rumors going about Troopz bullied him into doing it. 

He had people hassling everyday and he had big beef going on with a few people but it is reported he died from a heart attack. 

Edited by SirBalon 69

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are really not serious thinking of taking one of Dortmund's also-rans.  I did warn the Chelsea gang that 'Timo' would bottle it at the bridge, but the idea of Julian coming to London is as daft as Man City signing Uth!  Question, - why after such a short period would Dortmund let him go?