• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

The Masked Footballer

Recommended Posts

Good idea xD 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rooney? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have they played in England in their career? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Rooney? 

That was far too easy. 
First point goes to Eco :|

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pyfish said:

That was far too easy. 
First point goes to Eco :|

Boom!

Just now, Mel81x said:

Nice one @Eco what gave it away?

He looks like a larger player, he's pale, and I know that Rooney loved wearing those sleeves, so I just took a shot in the dark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I better get photoshopping another mask on another players head 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Eco ruining the game for everyone. Nice one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I guess I better get photoshopping another mask on another players head 😂

I'll make it harder and guess before seeing the player. 

John Terry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'll make it harder and guess before seeing the player. 

John Terry. 

You’re too good! :D 

I didn’t expect it to go that quickly so I shall load the laptop up a bit later and do another!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pyfish said:

You’re too good! :D 

I didn’t expect it to go that quickly so I shall load the laptop up a bit later and do another!

Not later. Now. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Not later. Now. 

Yesterday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pyfish you're banned if we don't get anything in the next 10 mins. GET BUSY! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I saw the image my first thought was Rooney too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.ddae64f2339f8afd1cd688b6bfe11ace.png

Wayne Rooney was indeed the first of our Masked Footballers...

Onto... ROUND TWO

You demanding fuckers.

@Eco leads with 1 point. 

But who is behind the mask this time?

image.thumb.png.86dc530b3900588c471986ab05849e6c.png

Questions please!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does he play in Italy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tommy said:

Does he play in Italy?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

image.thumb.png.ddae64f2339f8afd1cd688b6bfe11ace.png

Wayne Rooney was indeed the first of our Masked Footballers...

Onto... ROUND TWO

You demanding fuckers.

@Eco leads with 1 point. 

But who is behind the mask this time?

image.thumb.png.86dc530b3900588c471986ab05849e6c.png

Questions please!

Papu Gomez?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Berserker said:

Papu Gomez?

Negative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

ROUND TWO

You demanding fuckers.

@Eco leads with 1 point. 

But who is behind the mask this time?

image.thumb.png.86dc530b3900588c471986ab05849e6c.png

Questions please!

I remember this background for AC Milan jersey unveil? 

I was thinking Conti, but he isn't married, so I'll go with Borini? 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Berserker said:

Ronaldo?

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

I remember this background for AC Milan jersey unveil? 

I was thinking Conti, but he isn't married, so I'll go with Borini? 

 

And @Eco takes the second point too.

I’ve noticed that if you right click and search by image, it shows the original! Going forward, I’ll cut backgrounds out too.

BZPR8412%20-%20Copy%20(1).png

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

 

@Eco leads with 1 point. 

But who is behind the mask this time?

image.thumb.png.86dc530b3900588c471986ab05849e6c.png

Questions please!

Fabio Borini?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mel81x said:

Fabio Borini?

Too late but yes 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pyfish said:

Too late but yes 😂

Im more curious where you're getting the heads from lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

I remember this background for AC Milan jersey unveil? 

I was thinking Conti, but he isn't married, so I'll go with Borini? 

 

You seriously knew whether Conti was married or not?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

And @Eco takes the second point too.

I’ve noticed that if you right click and search by image, it shows the original! Going forward, I’ll cut backgrounds out too.

BZPR8412%20-%20Copy%20(1).png

 

Does it? I Just tried it with the first image and it didn't show up. 

The second one I just tried and it worked, but what fun is that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement