The better place to talk football.

The Masked Footballer

football forum

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Massive hats off to @Pyfish though for coming up with something like this. I wish I had an ounce of your creativity. 

Thanks mate. Need to keep myself occupied somehow and stupid games like this are my antidote.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Azeem said:

The only creativity Germans have is with cars

You'd think they'd be creative enough to create indicators on BMWs though. Somehow they just seem to have never got round to it!

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

You'd think they'd be creative enough to create indicators on BMWs though. Somehow they just seem to have never got round to it!

After all these years here, you should have noticed that we are all super busy and concentrate only on the really important things.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

After all these years here, you should have noticed that we are all super busy and concentrate only on the really important things.

Hey even Benson thinks road safety is important and doesn't like your complacency. 

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hey even Benson thinks road safety is important and doesn't like your complacency. 

You know, Benson is the best and someone I totally trust but he's not German after all. Cars are not his speciality.

But besides that. What the hell is @Pyfish doing? Maybe Benson should hire some more people to keep this game running.

• Subscriber

I'm at work at the moment otherwise you'd have another one to guess. I'm going to have to spend a little more time on the next one, you lot are guessing too quickly ;) 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

I'm at work at the moment otherwise you'd have another one to guess. I'm going to have to spend a little more time on the next one, you lot are guessing too quickly ;) 

People like @Eco ruining the game for everyone else. 

If you're worried about people cheating, flip the image horizontally. Google won't be able to match it because all the pixels will be different. All you need to do then is hide the team and face again.

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Rab said:

If you're worried about people cheating, flip the image horizontally. Google won't be able to match it because all the pixels will be different. All you need to do then is hide the team and face again.

tenor.gif

• Subscriber

ROUND FOUR

It's time to announce our new signing... 

image.thumb.png.978c991e4a6fa25f9e4aabf61827f02e.png

Who is behind the mask?

You can ask ONE question at a time and you can't guess until 5 questions have been asked and answered.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived