The better place to talk football.

Red Dwarf

football forum

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.376fff57f5adb2d86bd69b28b79c9625.png

Red Dwarf: The Promised Land trailer shows Lister as a god

SLIDES - 1/3

BB11t43l.img?h=400&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Red Dwarf is returning to the small screen again with the feature-length episode The Promised Land set to air on UKTV's Dave next month.

The first trailer for the 90-minute special has just been released online and shows a very unexpected twist.

It turns out that Craig Charles' Dave Lister is actually a god – well, at least he is to a group of cat clerics who are currently fleeing a feral cat leader named Rodon.

The cats are being hunted by Rodon, as he vowed to get rid of any cats who worship anyone that's not him, and Lister has promised to help them.

Alongside Charles as Lister, the series will also see original stars Chris Barrie (Rimmer), Danny John-Jules (Cat) and Robert Llewellyn (Kryten) all return.

Speaking after the special was announced last year, Charles said: "I'm really excited to get back on board with the boys from the Dwarf.

"I can't wait to discuss Robert's prostate problems, Chris Barrie's hip replacement and have a proper look at Danny's new dentures whilst they marvel at the agelessness of the Charles physique.

"I will surely require the services of a chiropractor after dragging these doddering misfits through what promises to be our most epic adventure yet."

Series co-creator Doug Naylor added: "I'm absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity of making more Red Dwarf."

"UKTV has been a never-ending source of support and encouragement since we first started working together 10 years ago."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/red-dwarf-the-promised-land-trailer-shows-lister-as-a-god/ar-BB11t6H8?li=AAnZ9Ug#image=3

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived