Jadon Sancho - United make £91.3m bid

football forum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.883e159032c541b1926e19e0d477f96f.png

Borussia Dortmund are growing increasingly confident that 20-year-old England winger Jadon Sancho will remain at the club, having yet to receive an offer for the player. (Sport Buzzer - in German)

Jurgen Klopp has admitted he thinks Sancho would look "very good" in a Liverpool shirt but the Reds manager does not think a transfer will happen this summer. (Bild, via Liverpool Echo)

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has refused to rule out a move for Sancho when the summer transfer window opens. (Manchester Evening News)

However, United must sell at least four players - including Chile forward Alexis Sanchez, 31, and England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 27 - to fund a move for Sancho. (Sunday Mirror)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Just now, Redcanuck said:

I seriously doubt he will be on that high of a salary.  Isn't that about £300,000 a week?

When you see how much De Gea is being paid, I don't get why Sancho's salary can be doubted!

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

De Gea is on around £250,000  a week with his new contract.  I cant see Sancho getting close to £100, 000 more.

I think you may need to open your eyes a little :P 

He's on a huge whack at Dortmund as it is. Maybe £200k/w?

Pretty sure De Gea is on £350k/w. 

• The title was changed to Jadon Sancho - Deal Reportedly Agreed With Man Utd
11 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think you may need to open your eyes a little :P 

He's on a huge whack at Dortmund as it is. Maybe £200k/w?

Pretty sure De Gea is on £350k/w. 

I think Sancho is on 190,000  a week now.    Guardian saying United will offer around £250,000.   

I think the press exaggerates salaries.  My understanding is De Gea's new contract was for £255,000  a week,  it probably increases over the course of the contract

3 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

I think Sancho is on 190,000  a week now.    Guardian saying United will offer around £250,000.   

I think the press exaggerates salaries.  My understanding is De Gea's new contract was for £255,000  a week,  it probably increases over the course of the contract

I think the exact opposite. Press believed Werner was on 170Kpw. BILD did some investigating and it was shown he's on over 350Kpw. 

There are tons of incentives and bonuses that the press don't know about 

• The title was changed to Jadon Sancho - No Man Utd Deal As Yet

BVB sports director at today's pc: "Sancho wird kommende Saison bei uns spielen. Die Entscheidung ist definitiv. Ich glaube, das beantwortet alle Fragen." His statement translates to: "Sancho will be playing with us the coming season. This decision is final. That answers all questions, I believe." Looks like all this English media talk about Sancho joining Man Utd was premature. Zorc furtheron announced Sancho's contract has been extended til 2023 last year. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

BVB sports director at today's pc: "Sancho wird kommende Saison bei uns spielen. Die Entscheidung ist definitiv. Ich glaube, das beantwortet alle Fragen." His statement translates to: "Sancho will be playing with us the coming season. This decision is final. That answers all questions, I believe." Looks like all this English media talk about Sancho joining Man Utd was premature. Zorc furtheron announced Sancho's contract has been extended til 2023 last year. 

All English media talk is always premature and immature. It's an absolute cesspit xD

• The topic was locked

Archived