talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Antoine Griezmann Leaving Barcelona?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Berserker said:

Psg would be very stupid to do so, i wouldn't take that deal even with 100m on top of Griezmann.

Could depend whether the alternative is Mbappe leaving on a free in a year or two

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

To think he was coming to United at one time but held back and then decided on Barca instead...phew, old dud now. :D

Quote.thumb.png.285befb896b6f54d4f2102c4bfaf14d8.png

Barcelona forward Antoine Griezmann's struggles at the club could give Arsenal or Inter Milan the chance to sign the 29-year-old France international. (Express)

• Subscriber

I think there's a good player in there and he'll come good for a club that can integrate him into their play. Should never have left Atletico but after all the see-sawing he did there I suppose he had to at some point.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.d50480ab70a8d7696f2efd4745779736.png

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu attempted to initiate a swap deal that would have seen Antoine Griezmann head back to Atletico Madrid.

According to MARCA, mere days before the Blaugrana were annihilated 8-2 by Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter-final, Bartomeu proposed Griezmann for Joao Felix in a straight swap. (Sport Bible)Arrow.png.5d311b871ff7adbac9cd507c47041794.png

France forward Antoine Griezmann had decided to leave Barcelona before new coach Ronald Koeman convinced the 29-year-old to make a U-turn. (RMC Sport via Metro)Arrow.png.5d311b871ff7adbac9cd507c47041794.png

• The topic was locked

Archived