talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Neverending German Football Quiz

• Subscriber

So... I managed to get the questions for the first round ready earlier than I expected. Therefore, here it comes.

Let's keep it simple, just 2 Rules:

• please try to submit your answers via PM until the specified deadline
  • no cheating as there's no fun in that! Therefore, please abstain from using google to find the answers (unless specified otherwise) - if you don't know, just try your luck and guess! Some questions are harder; some much easier; some are just plain guesswork!

@Faithcore @Rucksackfranzose @Tommy @SchalkeUK @Viva la FCB

Anyone is welcome to join! 

Round 1

Deadline: Sunday, March 29th, 00:00 CET

1. Which club holds the record of most relegations from the 1. Bundesliga? (1 pt)
  2. Name the stadium (or a club that plays there) that has urinals with the pitch view. (1 pt)
  3. Name five clubs that have played their home matches in the Olympiastadion Berlin (not including "neutral" status like the venue for the DFB Pokal final). (5 pts)
  4. How many liters of beer can the DFB-Pokal hold? (1 pt)
  5. How long is the beer pipeline in the Veltins-Arena? (1 pt)
  6. Name the player who had a nickname alluding to a well-known cleaning products brand. (1 pt)
  7. Name the club that managed to win the 1.Bundesliga title directly after being promoted? (1 pt)
  8. Name the club with most 3. Liga titles. (1 pt)
  9. Name the first ever German national team player to be sent off on his debut. (1 pt)
  10. Name the two clubs involved in the match where a Verbandsliga club eliminated a 1. Bundesliga club in the DFB Pokal for the first time ever (2 pts)

Good luck!

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Am I allowed to take part :(?

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

Anyone is welcome to join! 

Definitely! :) I only tagged those who previously expressed interest but everyone is welcome. The more the merrier...

• Subscriber
Just now, Faithcore said:

5 days to answer 10 questions? That is way too much time considering the situation we currently have :P 

xD If everyone sends it in earlier I'll try to do another round earlier...

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Definitely! :) I only tagged those who previously expressed interest but everyone is welcome. The more the merrier...

I did not see the previous interest thread. I blame @Faithcore for not alerting me. I had a feeling he would try and limit my involvement.

@nudge Sent :D 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I did not see the previous interest thread. I blame @Faithcore for not alerting me. I had a feeling he would try and limit my involvement.

@nudge Sent :D 

See, that's the difference. While I always support you and try to help you whereever I can, you always only see the bad in me.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Faithcore said:

See, that's the difference. While I always support you and try to help you whereever I can, you always only see the bad in me.

There was no support here. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I was actually thinking of tagging you but I thought you would not take part anyway :ph34r:

@CaaC (John) What about you?

Well...I would have to Google the questions for the answers but that would be cheating wouldn't it? I am not that 100% on German football but do the prediction games and that's about it.  O.o 

1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well...I would have to Google the questions for the answers but that would be cheating wouldn't it? I am not that 100% on German football but do the prediction games and that's about it.  O.o 

Fair enough. Thought maybe you would want to try your luck anyway. I did not know most of the questions as well :ph34r:

I'm puzzled over question 6. Once I hear the answer, it will probably a "well of course-moment". But right now I'm stuck, but I'll wait a bit until I submit my answers. Maybe it'll come back to me. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Get your answers in now. I also guessed almost every question. We need Inga to get busy.

I'm so fed up with all the work I have that I think I'll soon develop a vaccine for this bloody virus myself xD 

• The title was changed to The Neverending German Football Quiz

Archived