talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Neverending German Football Quiz

Did someone know the answer to #7?  xD

Happy my (educated :P) guess for #2 was correct. Makes up for the point I missed with answering Thurk went to Union Berlin although I remembered seconds after sending my answers that it was actually Cottbus.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Fuck, I could have known the Van der Vaart and Cottbus one. :dam:

I also forgot about Van der Vaart. And probably should have remembered that it was Rehhagel with the bulletproof vest as it wasn't too long ago that I read Ewald Lienen's book. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Did someone know the answer to #7?  xD

Yep! @Spike got 2 pts for both the player and the team, while @Stan got the player right (1 pt). I think it's obvious who are either Australian or are watching A-League and who are not xD 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Ill be honest I guessed on every single question xD except for #9 of course... that was fact.

Think everyone deserves to know the actual real answer to #9...

23 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

9. Name the manager who once had to wear a bulletproof vest during the match due to the threats he received prior to the game. Bonus point for naming the reason for the threats against him (2 pt) Bruno Labbadia, fans where jelous of him being ridiculously good looking

:x xD 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

I did, just didn't want to plaster @Tommy's surname all over the place so didn't post it xD 

Who would have known it was him :o

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Yep! @Spike got 2 pts for both the player and the team, while @Stan got the player right (1 pt). I think it's obvious who are either Australian or are watching A-League and who are not xD 

It was the last A-League game I watched as well so picked one of those managers. Lucky coincidence! 

• Subscriber
Just now, Coma said:

Seeing some folks getting 0 points on this quiz... maybe I should have just guessed at a few answers :ph34r:

Yeah it's a tough quiy, I think the overall average per player per round is about 3 pts xD 

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

How long do you want to keep us waiting?

Or did you forget about it in the meantime? 

xD noooo, I'm not that old yet to forget... Have the questions prepared, just need to type them out when I'm back home on the laptop! 

• Subscriber

Alright then... Here we go!

@Khan of TF365 @Tommy @Faithcore @Stan @Rucksackfranzose @Coma @Viva la FCB @Spike @Dan @Eco

Round 10

1. Name three most used names for football clubs in Germany (not including the name of the city or abbreviations like FC, SV, etc.) - 3 pts

2. What is the oldest still existing German football club? When was it founded? - 2 pts

3. Name the northernmost, southernmost, easternmost, and westernmost football club in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga)  - 4 pts

4. Which club from the 56 clubs in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga) has the highest stadium capacity? Which club has the lowest?  - 2 pts

5. Which three clubs from the 56 clubs in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga) play in the lowest-altitude stadiums? - 3 pts

6. Which three clubs from the 56 clubs in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga) play in the highest-altitude stadiums? - 3 pts

7. What is the longest distance between two clubs in the 2. Bundesliga? Name the two clubs and the distance in kilometers. - 3 pts

8. Which current 3. Liga club has improved the most in the last decade in terms of making the biggest climb through divisions? - 1 pt

9. Which German club holds the record of most concecutive seasons spent in 2. Bundesliga? - 1 pts

10. How many clubs in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga) haven't sold their stadium naming rights/doesn't have a name of the sponsor in it (in total - not per each division)?

• The title was changed to The Neverending German Football Quiz

Archived