The better place to talk football.

The Neverending German Football Quiz

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Alright then... Here we go!

@Khan of TF365 @Tommy @Faithcore @Stan @Rucksackfranzose @Coma @Viva la FCB @Spike @Dan @Eco

Round 10

1. Name three most used names for football clubs in Germany (not including the name of the city or abbreviations like FC, SV, etc.) - 3 pts

2. What is the oldest still existing German football club? When was it founded? - 2 pts

3. Name the northernmost, southernmost, easternmost, and westernmost football club in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga)  - 4 pts

4. Name the clubs with the highest and lowest stadium capacity in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga) - 2 pts

5. Name three lowest-altitude stadiums (or clubs that play there) in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga). - 3 pts

6. Name three highest-altitude stadiums (or clubs that play there) in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga). - 3 pts

7. What is the longest distance between two clubs in the 2. Bundesliga? Name the two clubs and the distance in kilometers. - 3 pts

8. Which current 3. Liga club has improved the most in the last decade in terms of making the biggest climb through divisions? - 1 pt

9. Which German club holds the record of most concecutive seasons spent in 2. Bundesliga? - 1 pts

10. How many clubs in the first top three German divisions (1. Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3. Liga) haven't sold their stadium naming rights?

One in the North, one in the South. Far kilometres. 

• Subscriber

It's been brought to my attention that questions 4,5,6 and 10 are not worded well and might confuse people. Therefore, I re-worded them, hope that makes it clearer.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Out of curiosity- who hasn't answered yet?:readthemessage:

Honestly, I'm not sure 😂 I'm still waiting for the new laptop to be delivered, and in the meantime I am stuck with my phone and a backup laptop which is a bit fucked up, so it's all a bit chaotic.

21 minutes ago, Coma said:

I assume we just DM the answers? I will work on it today.

You actually have to send a carrier pigeon to nudge's house. It's an old German Quiz rule that dates back to 1694. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

You actually have to send a carrier pigeon to Inga's house. It's an old German Quiz rule that dates back to 1694. 

I'm fucked. I only have access to mourning doves.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Coma said:

I assume we just DM the answers? I will work on it today.

Yep.

You actually have to send a carrier pigeon to Inga's house. It's an old German Quiz rule that dates back to 1694. 

That's nudge for those not on a  first name basis yet 😂

Um sweetheart that is the PreußischQuiz Gesetz enacted by Friedich Wilhem II Soldatenkönig. You'd think you'd know about your country's history.

• The title was changed to The Neverending German Football Quiz

Archived