• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Neverending German Football Quiz

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Faithcore said:

And now she disapperars again for weeks and doesn't tell us the right answers. 

She was waiting for my answers.

99% sure she's made a lot of these stories up.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

@Stan do something about it

I've contacted the authorities. 

Latest drone footage showed she was last spotted drinking beer on the balcony. No electronic device in sight so she is clearly not prioritising this over anything else.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I've contacted the authorities. 

Latest drone footage showed she was last spotted drinking beer on the balcony. No electronic device in sight so she is clearly not prioritising this over anything else.

That is just cruel. How can she do that to us?

I think we are already very patient and supportive and that's what we get for it?

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

That is just cruel. How can she do that to us?

I think we are already very patient and supportive and that's what we get for it?

I'll make you a deal - if @Stan sorts it out so that I can finally tag more than 5 people in my post, I'll do the scores tonight (I'll just assume @SchalkeUK won't be submitting his answers again). It's tedious to copy paste the tags all the time.

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'll make you a deal - if @Stan sorts it out so that I can finally tag more than 5 people in my post, I'll do the scores tonight (I'll just assume @SchalkeUK won't be submitting his answers again). It's tedious to copy paste the tags all the time.

No problem, we can do that. Consider it done.

@Stan @Rab @Benson

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, nudge said:

Huh? I had no idea this was something you couldn't do anyway xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Huh? I had no idea this was something you couldn't do anyway xD

Yeah, no idea really. I can do it on mobile but not on either of my laptops. No clue. I might just do the answers without tagging people in every single one of them and then just make one post with all tags on mobile xD 

• Administrator

@Dan mate, not sure if you've seen the competition First Goal? Basically just guess the minute the first goal will be scored in the chosen match. Literally just pick any minute of your choosing. 2 points for a win. 1 point for getting close (2mins either side of the first goal). Check it out here:

https://talkfootball365.com/topic/10749-first-goal/?page=19&tab=comments#comment-399516

Oh, and @nudge wants a word.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Take your time @nudge. I'm not too eager to see the results. 

To be honest, they're all pretty poor xD  I expected more correct answers this round but it seems I misjudged it completely...

Just now, nudge said:

To be honest, they're all pretty poor xD  I expected more correct answers this round but it seems I misjudged it completely...

Yea well, none of us graduated in Bundesliga science. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

After reading your questions.

giphy.gif

xD When I was writing the first question down, I thought "let's start with an easy one, it's all over the news today so it's a good chance for easy points". The result - one correct fucking answer :what:xD I do admit that the rest are pretty hard. But then I asked for feedback numerous times, received none. So in short:

tenor.gif

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not everyone has access to German based news! And we're not allowed to Google :ph34r:

It's 2020 Stanley, everyone has access to everything :P

• The title was changed to The Neverending German Football Quiz

Archived