The Neverending German Football Quiz

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

I'm buzzing now. Please don't let us wait too long!:twothumbsup:

Half of the questions are ready... Have to go out for dinner now as I ran out of gas and thus can't cook at home 🙄 will try to post the new round of questions tonight nevertheless!

• Subscriber

So, here we go, fellas....

Round 13 

1. First Brazilian ever to play in the 1. Bundesliga failed to adapt and left the league and the country under pretense of having a very unusual allergy. What was he allergic to, according to him and his doctor? (1 pt)
2. Name the German player whose nickname is Miraculix. Additional point for the reason behind the nickname (2 pt)
3. Which current Hertha BSC player likes painting in his free time and even donated several of his paintings to help the flood victims laat year? (1 pt)
4. Name a German club other than FC Köln that also had an actual living goat as a mascot for years? What was the name of the first goat mascot of this club? Hint: it was named after a player (2 pt)
5. Which current Bundesliga player was nicknamed Micky Mouse by his youth coaches because of his body shape? (1 pt)
6. A foreign footballer who played for a German club and won the championship with them before WWII got arrested and brought to a concentration camp because of his work for the resistance against Nazis in his home country during the war. His former teammate and former best friend was a commendant of the same concentration camp prior to his arrival. Name the German club he played for and his country of origin (2 pts)
7. Name the 3. Liga club that built its VIP lounges using freight containers (1 pt)
8. When Christian Ziege was a kid, he made a bet with his father that he'd become a national team player. The loser of the bet had to buy a case of a certain popular drink. What was the drink in question? (1 pt)
9. In the 80s, a DFB Cup match was stopped for several minutes because the fans of one team threw smoke bombs with tear gas on the pitch and into the opposition fans' tribune, leaving some players crawling on the pitch. Name the two teams involved (2 pts)
10. What was the first German club to introduce the concept of a team council (Mannschaftsrat) (1 pt) 

@Coma @Dan @Faithcore @Aladdin @ROBBIEFC @Rucksackfranzose @Spike @Stan  @Tommy

@Viva la FCB

9 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

2 points seems to be a great result.

Well, I knew question 1's answer, because I read an article on desastrous transfers a few a years ago and this one stuck in my mind because I found it extraordinary to put it mild. Also ther was 1 question that was really easy to answer, if you follow this forum's German section regularly and have a well functioning memory.:)

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Also ther was 1 question that was really easy to answer, if you follow this forum's German section regularly and have a well functioning memory.:)

Just out of curiosity, which one? :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Also ther was 1 question that was really easy to answer, if you follow this forum's German section regularly and have a well functioning memory.:)

I know which question you mean and I still answered it wrong because I did not remember the most important thing of it :ph34r:

Archived