talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Are You Drinking?

football forum

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Devil said:

Any reason you prefer that glass to a wine glass @CaaC (John)?

I have had that glass for years and always have wine, whisky, bacardi out of it, like a spoon I have I always use, I call it"@Tommy the spoon", he will know what I mean. 

906d399c-846c-44e9-b77a-f5600a3c40a6.png

Edited by CaaC (John)
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I have had that glass for years and always have wine, whisky, bacardi out of it, like a spoon I have I always use, I call it"@Tommy the spoon", he will know what I mean. 

I was wondering about that spoon recently. xD

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Tommy the Spoon is getting old buddy, had to give him a shave the other day, grey hairs were showing on his red ring piece. O.o

download.png

How long do you think he has left? Is he gonna get a state funeral once his days are numbered? :/

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How long do you think he has left? Is he gonna get a state funeral once his days are numbered? :/

Fuck off, he will be here when I depart into the wild blue yonder of heaven, he will go down through the ages as 'Tommy the Spoon" immortal, just like the Romans :x

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q4n9meuov6j27fp32i

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

Seeing the Whisk(e)y thread has been archived and locked I might as well post this in here, a nice surprise for me from our son who has just popped in from work for Fathers day, a nice bottle of whisk(e)y, I would imagine this will be put away for Christmas or the New Year......I think?  :shutup: :drunk:

thumbnail_20230616_112030.thumb.jpg.49db0228baf544651d2f32befb9a8dd5.jpg

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Spike said:

I want to know more about that spoon

If you mean old faithful then....born about 10 years ago and suffered an accident when I left it in on a hot plate and it melted a wee bit but it's still kicking on, I named it 'Tommy the Spoon' as he was the only one who was interested in old faithful, I told the wife he has to go with me when I depart to the land of never, never.

Spoiler

Tommy the Spoon

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

If you mean old faithful then....born about 10 years ago and suffered an accident when I left it in on a hot plate and it melted a wee bit but it's still kicking on, I named it 'Tommy the Spoon' as he was the only one who was interested in old faithful, I told the wife he has to go with me when I depart to the land of never, never.

Reveal hidden contents

Tommy the Spoon

I have a wooden spoon that I left on a hot plate and scorched it black, but it doesn’t have a name

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...