• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Remember when...

football forum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Lahm man-marking former East-German coal miners in the BundesLOLga > Ashley Cole man marking Ronaldo during his winger days.

Lahm winning the champions league, world cup and playing as an elite level midfielder, and left or right back >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some reasonably athletic dude who could cross who won no world cups, and a glorified participation award as the worst team ever to tragically lift the CL trophy and who marked very poorly

• Subscriber

I can remember going to the local cinema called 'The Bug House' and watching these on the big screen, we had no tv around the '50s and even when we got a black & white tv around 1957 they did not show live matches.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Coming up 17 backwards. :D

There are a few other oldies in here, we are dying breed xD

Just trying to work out how you watched a match in 1902 xDxD 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Just trying to work out how you watched a match in 1902 xDxD 

Lol, they showed films like that back in our time, sometimes I would go to the cinema with my old man when he was alive to watch what I put in and he would ramble away what team they were and who the players were etc.

9 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Lahm winning the champions league, world cup and playing as an elite level midfielder, and left or right back >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some reasonably athletic dude who could cross who won no world cups, and a glorified participation award as the worst team ever to tragically lift the CL trophy and who marked very poorly

Remember when Lahm said ‘gays should stay in the closet’? He was talking about you cuz your gay for Lahm

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Please change your display pic, currently suffering travelling withdrawal symptoms and XXXX was a great beverage in the Summer

28 minutes ago, Danny said:

Please change your display pic, currently suffering travelling withdrawal symptoms and XXXX was a great beverage in the Summer

Only when I stop feeling bloody homesick 

26 minutes ago, Danny said:

Think it was the sponsored beer of the RLWC, guzzled it back during England vs PNG in Melbourne

I used to live around the corner of the brewery on Milton St, right next to Lang Park as well.

19 minutes ago, Spike said:

I used to live around the corner of the brewery on Milton St, right next to Lang Park as well.

I done the brewery tour, not overly exciting mind but free beer at the end was worth it

36 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

fourx is piss. 

Aussie beer in general is trash. 

We have some great craft beer. But our commercial stuff is quite poor. 

Emu Export is gold though. It’s our XXXX probably haha 

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

fourx is piss. 

Aussie beer in general is trash. 

Beer in general is trash, you Oopsy Daisy. You have to go out of your way to find gems but I bet my hairy arsehole and Danny’s remaining testicle I’ve had more varietals than you, You can’t just divide it between macro v micro brew either, there is more nuance than that,  I’ve had German beers that knock your socks off and Belgians that make Germans taste like piss, and I’ve also had beers worse than Bud Lite from both countries. It would be easier to lost beers I despise really.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Beer in general is trash, you Oopsy Daisy. You have to go out of your way to find gems but I bet my hairy arsehole and Danny’s remaining testicle I’ve had more varietals than you, You can’t just divide it between macro v micro brew either, there is more nuance than that,  I’ve had German beers that knock your socks off and Belgians that make Germans taste like piss, and I’ve also had beers worse than Bud Lite from both countries. It would be easier to lost beers I despise really.

Condolences for your failed attempt to use the word "M-ong"

@Batard 1-0 @Spike

Archived