talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Are You Doing While in Isolation?

football forum

• Administrator

Really productive day. Knackered now.

Painted our 2 big wooden driveway gates, plus our side gate and washed my car and mum's car. 

Tomorrow is rest day eating fuck-loads of chocolate. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Well, how is everybody coping, not much joy for myself & the wife not seeing the grandsons over Easter but Video Cams help out a lot, just been talking to wee Kaiden on my mobile video cam and he thanked us for his Easter money we put into our daughter's account, his little smiling face brightened us both up a lot, anyway, Happy Easter you lot, chin up and plod along and hopefully next Easter when can get back to normal and enjoy what Easter is about.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477da27acee40cdbf0ef

• Administrator

Cooked dinner for myself and mum and dad. Minced lamb and peas (with Indian spices etc) and naan bread. Delicious for a Sunday meal. 

Just been chilling otherwise after busy day yesterday. Sat in the garden with music for a bit, making most of sun before temperature drops tomorrow. 

Video called my brother and niece. Miss seeing them regularly! 

Oh and video called the missus as well. Can't forget that xD

• Subscriber

Had some Kerala Beef Fry, drank some Japanese Whiskey and basically played board games all day. Did vid calls with the folks and the brother, sister and a few other folks today. Not too shabby for a lockdown Easter.

Spent most of the day in the garden getting it ready for the summer, cleaned out the filters on my Koi pond, cut back a load of bush growing over from next door and swept the patio ready for a jetwash at some point, Oh, and I had to fix the kids bench I sat on and accidently broke while having my coffee this morning... Had a nice Roast Lamb dinner and I am going to start tucking into the last of the Cream Sponge Cake the missus made for me and that should be me full for the night... 

Such great weather it's a shame we can't have the Grandkids round or go anywhere... anyway, Happy Easter all

45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm not gonna lie, i did the square root of fuck all yesterday.

I couldn't even tell you where time went, but nothing was really achieved and before i knew it, it was bedtime xD

I've been the same but for the whole bank holiday weekend, lost all concept of both time and what I've actually done in it. Doing some extra bits and pieces for work today as it's a hell of a lot better than just sitting here festering away. Really need to try and get some sort of routine going.

44 minutes ago, tlr said:

I've been the same but for the whole bank holiday weekend, lost all concept of both time and what I've actually done in it. Doing some extra bits and pieces for work today as it's a hell of a lot better than just sitting here festering away. Really need to try and get some sort of routine going.

Yeah it's not easy at all. Well, it's easy to say what you can do to get through days, but doing it is another thing. Sometimes you just don't feel like a walk or run.

I would say I'm starting to find it a bit challenging now. The work days are fine, its the non work days where the boredom sets in.

I may have to try and channel the boredom through cooking and food prep again. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Finished season 3 about a week or so ago... what episode are you on?? 

Please don't be ashamed but I stopped at S2 ep2 several months ago - partly due to work and other programmes taking superiority :D 

Now that I've got back in to it I'll probably romp through it this week!

Archived