talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 7 - All Things Retro

football forum

• Subscriber

Sheep - Season 7 - All Things Retro

image.thumb.png.264f9ee9c8347f43e9aba7145d8dda81.png

After spending a season in the Office, the next port of call for Sheep is in the past and more specifically topics from the 90s, 80s and 70s. If you've ever thought your Walkman was the most hippest thing you've ever owned, if you've ever taken a sibling to town on your Atari console, if you've ever worn bell-bottom jeans and thought you had swag, if you've ever taken a Quaalude to escape reality or if you've ever grooved to disco tunes this might just be the season to get involved.

If you know anyone that you think I have missed in my tag please put them in here and I'll add them to the final tally of participants.

@Dr. Gonzo @CaaC (John) @Stan @Spike @nudge @Azeem @Bluewolf @Pyfish @DeadLinesman @Toinho @Harry 

The Rules

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

This season will start on April 3rd, 2020 if we can get enough people. I am looking for 10 or more people to get in.

P.S. Could I please have an admin ping this to the top and unpin the Season 6 threads. Thank you in advance.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

@nudge @Azeem @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Spike @DeadLinesman @Stan @Dr. Gonzo @SchalkeUK @Pyfish @Harry @Storts @Lucas

This is the final list I have. If anyone has been missed please let me know and we'll start tonight. I'll post rules for each round (there are five in total).

That's 13, not bad, you fancy playing @Fairy In Boots, @Faithcore, @Eco?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived