talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jack Grealish Ignores Government Guidelines

Jack Grealish, what the fuck are you playing at?!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8166663/amp/Shame-Piers-Morgan-hits-Jack-Grealish-flouting-coronavirus-lockdown.html

IMG_20200330_114748.thumb.jpg.14dcdb09cd1adcb1922e9b542f2b62ae.jpg

Everyone makes mistakes. But don't go online giving it all the 'Stay at home' bollocks then go out, get pissed at a party and try and drive. Absolute wanker.

This is not a Jack Grealish agenda but I'm sorry, he deserves really tough punishment, especially given the current climate we are in. 

Unacceptable.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8166663/amp/Shame-Piers-Morgan-hits-Jack-Grealish-flouting-coronavirus-lockdown.html

Everyone makes mistakes. But don't go online giving it all the 'Stay at home' bollocks then go out, get pissed at a party and try and drive. Absolute wanker.

This is not a Jack Grealish agenda but I'm sorry, he deserves really tough punishment, especially given the current climate we are in. 

Unacceptable.

Best waiting till it’s actually been confirmed that he was out drink driving mate...

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

Best waiting till it’s actually been confirmed that he was out drink driving mate...

In this case mate, its not about drink driving. That is bad, and yes, unconfirmed but that is secondary here.

Don't preach to the Twitter universe about staying in and then do the exact opposite and go out and get pissed, especially if you are as high profile as him. It's ridiculous.

No one is above anyone here, we all have to obey the rules so we can move on, get on top of this shit and carry on with our lives.

It's wrong, fucking wrong.

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

In this case mate, its not about drink driving. That is bad, and yes, unconfirmed but that is secondary here.

Don't preach to the Twitter universe about staying in and then do the exact opposite and go out and get pissed, especially if you are as high profile as him. It's ridiculous.

No one is above anyone here, we all have to obey the rules so we can move on, get on top of this shit and carry on with our lives.

It's wrong, fucking wrong.

You’ve no idea if he was pissed as of yet? Or why he left the house

I mean, it’s probably unlikely that we’ll know the true story, unless early rumours are to be believed but you’ve got Piers Morgan having a go at a bloke for going out when he’s doing exactly the same five days a week to work. Is his job classed as key worker now? 

There’s a chance, admittedly a slim one, that Grealish could well have followed directions given to us and gone to do a food shop but some will jump to conclusions without all the facts. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

I mean, it’s probably unlikely that we’ll know the true story, unless early rumours are to be believed but you’ve got Piers Morgan having a go at a bloke for going out when he’s doing exactly the same five days a week to work. Is his job classed as key worker now? 

There’s a chance, admittedly a slim one, that Grealish could well have followed directions given to us and gone to do a food shop but some will jump to conclusions without all the facts. 

Yep. Broadcast of news/journalists are allowed and classed as key workers.

Key public services

This includes those essential to the running of the justice system, religious staff, charities and workers delivering key frontline services, those responsible for the management of the deceased, and journalists and broadcasters who are providing public service broadcasting.

It's been the case from the start, not something they've been added to. 

• Administrator

I would argue that Morgan doesn’t broadcast news or is a journalist. 

I'd imagine they fall under the public service broadcasting category?

His apology means nothing really. I mean the initial statement obviously wasn't genuine because he pissed all over that.

On the plus side, we can put some opinions back in their box now seeing as he's admitted to breaking the lockdown to go to a party.

Back in their box 9_9 Generally good practice not to accuse people of drink driving based on Twitter rumours...

Wonder what Villa will do with his captaincy...did have reservations about him playing as an average sized fish in a big pond as opposed to a big fish in a small pond but tbh always thought it as an on the pitch issue rather than off the pitch, won’t do much for his England chances under Southgate but I doubt it’ll put bigger clubs off him when the season finally ends.

8 hours ago, Lucas said:

Unacceptable.

Jack’s a maverick and a bit of a loose cannon, basically you’re typical lad from the streets of Brum, it’s why our fan base love him. 

it’s also why he will ultimately disappoint when he has to be CR7 esque in PR.

That’s not him, he parties he fucks his way around the greater south Birmingham area. he’s a good lad as in give disabled fans shirts, tickets etc but he’s also from working class stock so can’t believe his luck at times and gets carried away with himself. Basically like a Brummie Kanye  

Anyway he’s off to United 160k p/w £80m deal 5 year contract. Southgate says he needs it to be an England regular as spends too long defending at Villa. 

38 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

He's suitable to be interviewed under caution without being arrested.

If he’d have been steaming as the media reported, he’d have been arrested at the scene. He wasn’t which for me, at least, says a lot. He’s still an idiot for going out but this isn’t the story the media have written or hoped for. 

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

If he’d have been steaming as the media reported, he’d have been arrested at the scene. He wasn’t which for me, at least, says a lot. He’s still an idiot for going out but this isn’t the story the media have written or hoped for. 

Didn’t he leave the scene? That’s the story going round at least.

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Didn’t he leave the scene? That’s the story going round at least.

The story going around seems to me to have had bits added on. He was steaming, now he’s left the scene. Next he’ll have discarded a can of Carling in a bush and tried to finger a fat bird on his way home. 

The fact he wasn’t arrested says a lot, to me. Regardless of what The Sun want you to think about him. West Midlands Police have said nothing about him leaving the scene.

The worst thing that will happen to him is ever getting an England cap. 

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Not heard this?

Not yet it’s on it’s way though. I’ll spill all after it’s happened agent’s, though shithouses they’ve ruined the game.

shithouse move 2 chillwell to Chelsea @Dan same thing head turned weeks ago, players won’t sign with existing clubs now, just a matter of fees. Personal terms already verbally agreed

he was steaming he’s a loose cannon

1 hour ago, Storts said:

FIB has a good Grealish source 

Spurs were also in but you don’t have that kind of money. 

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Jack’s a maverick and a bit of a loose cannon, basically you’re typical lad from the streets of Brum, it’s why our fan base love him. 

it’s also why he will ultimately disappoint when he has to be CR7 esque in PR.

That’s not him, he parties he fucks his way around the greater south Birmingham area. he’s a good lad as in give disabled fans shirts, tickets etc but he’s also from working class stock so can’t believe his luck at times and gets carried away with himself. Basically like a Brummie Kanye  

Anyway he’s off to United 160k p/w £80m deal 5 year contract. Southgate says he needs it to be an England regular as spends too long defending at Villa. 

I get the impression in some ways, you will be content to see him go because as long as he is there, there is a bit of a circus that follows him.

Is he getting to the point he thinks he's bigger than the club? 

You will be better off without him. Obviously good talent, but you can strengthen better all round in the long run.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I get the impression in some ways, you will be content to see him go because as long as he is there, there is a bit of a circus that follows him.

Is he getting to the point he thinks he's bigger than the club? 

You will be better off without him. Obviously good talent, but you can strengthen better all round in the long run.

No I’ll be devastated to see him go. He is a top talent & he will go to the top of the game he’s just got that skill,  for us it’s another case of best fucking player being sold again and I’m sick of it to be honest. 
In fairness to the club  it’s not their decision to sell they just had their hand forced, ideally we wanted to build a team around Jack and compete at the top end of the league. Sounds a far away goal at the minute but we are the second richest club in English football in terms of what our owners can look at when they checked the bank balance.
It’s one of our own local lad gone, my son is  3 now & in the next couple years I wanted to start taking him down the Villa. I wanted him to see jack in his prime, kind of like what Jack’s dad did with him. but obviously that won’t happen now, it’s not all Jacks fault we’ve been stupid to persist with Smith and such poor buying again following moneyball young foreigners who need 12-18 months to adjust to the league. 

I’m just a bit broke by the sport tbh and I know other clubs have had it worse than we have but it’s the hope that kills you, we were down and fucked 12 months ago we were on the verge of administration then we got promoted unbelievably, such a great high, now the incredible low of watching the mistakes of 2015 / 2016 all over again and I feel sick to be honest I’ve had enough now.

I won’t reveal my source because itIt would become apparent where it’s come from and it would damage your friendship. But when I say that 90-95% of players do not give a fuck about the club they play for, I’m not joking, This game is just so horrible & so selfish and so far removed from what the common man can relate to its fucking unbelievable. Agents and superagents I’ll basically poison they’re a cancer  that will eventually cause this game to fucking die or at least radically change the bubble will burst at some point and I’m actually looking forward to it now to be honest. 

if we resume we will go down, although McGinn is back 

Archived