8D Audio Tracks

football forum

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The music is floating around almost like you moving around in a club

Ha, my mate sent me one the other day. First one I'd heard and that was exactly what I said xD. Felt like I was in an empty club, eyes closed and just in that place whilst being high/drunk.

It's a new listening sensation! Enjoyed it.

One note I will add is that it was much better listening to it on headphones, noise-cancelling ones at that.

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Noise cancelling headphones just mean anything that drowns out the kids asking me for stuff as far as I am concerned... B|

A good addition then ;) 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

My daughter just let me have a listen to this.... really liking it, The music is floating around almost like you moving around in a club.. Headphones are a must people.. 

Waits for @nudge to tell me she knew about this 6 months ago.... 

You´ll be delighted to know that I haven´t heard anything about it... xD 

Will check it out after work!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

You´ll be delighted to know that I haven´t heard anything about it... xD 

Will check it out after work!

Mind will be blown.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Try this one @nudge… 24D :o

Superb!! 

Will do! I´m a bit confused with the numbers - I realise they use it to describe the concept of extreme surround sound but did they invent 24 dimensions to do so? xD 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Will do! I´m a bit confused with the numbers - I realise they use it to describe the concept of extreme surround sound but did they invent 24 dimensions to do so? xD 

@Bluewolf I did tell her - mind blown.

Just now, nudge said:

Don't have a clue, modern technology, only just got 8D and 10 minutes later I find 24D.. can't keep pace xD still sounds the same as 8D though.. 

Just as you think they can't do anymore for listening pleasure they bring something new out, what next I wonder?? Music that makes you feel you are actually playing in the band itself with Brian May whispering 'This gig sucks" halfway through 'We Will Rock You'

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Try this one @nudge… 24D :o

Superb!! 

Just listened to it, feels like the music playing in an empty abandoned supermarket while you´re riding your skateboard through it trying to find the way out xD Pretty cool effect, I personally couldn´t listen it for long though as the sound swirling around my head gets annoying! 

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

Just listened to it, feels like the music playing in an empty abandoned supermarket while you´re riding your skateboard through it trying to find the way out

And there it is... knew it would be too good to be true, finding something new and that you might like it... 1 out of 2 is not good enough, my search continues... 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

And there it is... knew it would be too good to be true, finding something new and that you might like it... 1 out of 2 is not good enough, my search continues... 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b94abfb40e03f47605

5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

My daughter just let me have a listen to this.... really liking it, The music is floating around almost like you moving around in a club.. Headphones are a must people.. 

Waits for @nudge to tell me she knew about this 6 months ago.... 

That's actually well made. Most "8D" just go from left to right which gets annoying quickly. 

• Subscriber

When I heard Atmos using a processor it sounded weird at first but then it got exponentially good really really fast. With this I am wondering why someone can't take their hands off the PAN dial and the music moves way too much to give you a sense of space. Still, I'd imagine a lot of EDM sounds very good with this. 

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

When I heard Atmos using a processor it sounded weird at first but then it got exponentially good really really fast. With this I am wondering why someone can't take their hands off the PAN dial and the music moves way too much to give you a sense of space. Still, I'd imagine a lot of EDM sounds very good with this. 

If you listen with your eyes shut it sounds like they are moving around you as they sing and you are in a seat in the middle of the room... I could see why it might be annoying to some like @nudge who seems to have spent a portion of her youth skateboarding around empty condemned shopping centres but it's interesting none the less... I suspect that with the right type of music the experience could be quite good... 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

If you listen with your eyes shut it sounds like they are moving around you as they sing and you are in a seat in the middle of the room... I could see why it might be annoying to some like @nudge who seems to have spent a portion of her youth skateboarding around empty condemned shopping centres but it's interesting none the less... I suspect that with the right type of music the experience could be quite good... 

Yeah it did give me a sense of an empty room with the band moving around with that second track. I think its more attune to EDM or maybe even lounge and I think it would be even nicer with classical instruments as well but I am looking around to see what i can find. 

• 2 weeks later...

What the fuck is this shit? I'm trying this for the first time with headphones. Is the singer behind me? In front of me? Either way I'd punch him in the face. It also makes me feel kind of dizzy. 

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What the fuck is this shit? I'm trying this for the first time with headphones. Is the singer behind me? In front of me? Either way I'd punch him in the face. It also makes me feel kind of dizzy. 

Glad to hear I'm not the only one xD 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

47 minutes ago, nudge said:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one xD 

get out GIF

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Its what happens when you put a boom-box in a metal bucket ... on your head.

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Its what happens when you put a boom-box in a metal bucket ... on your head.

It sounds amazing in theory, but it sounds absolutely like vomit. 

Archived