Tiger King

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, Stan said:

Some of the songs on it are hilariously bad xD

When he starts to put the word tiger in everything you know the man has something wrong in his head and hes a godawful singer too. I feel bad for the animals in all of it.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

When he starts to put the word tiger in everything you know the man has something wrong in his head and hes a godawful singer too. I feel bad for the animals in all of it.

When he starts to lose control over it all then yeah. Otherwise he seemed to look after them despite being caged. His obsession for Carole and killing her was scary.

I was literally going 'wtf' so many times. Like when he started singing at the funeral. And when Cheryl (Travis' mum) decided to go to the wedding only 2 months after xD

Did enjoy what Glover did thoughxD

A fact that they never mentioned during the show, which blew my mind at why they never mentioned it

was the crocodiles that were killed during the studio fire used to belong to Michael Jackson.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Rab said:

A fact that they never mentioned during the show, which blew my mind at why they never mentioned it

Hide contents

was the crocodiles that were killed during the studio fire used to belong to Michael Jackson.

Wasn't there an interview his ex did about the same? Thought I saw it mentioned on twitter recently.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Rab said:

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously?!

4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Wasn't there an interview his ex did about the same? Thought I saw it mentioned on twitter recently.

Yeah, that was a separate interview though. It was never mentioned in Tiger King (not that I can remember at least). 

Guess what mother fucker 

Honesty Joe Exotic is one of the funniest and most interesting characters on the planet. 

When he was talking about his husbands balls at the funeral and being dragged by the tiger had me in stitches. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just starting watching it. Don't really get why people hate Baskin. I think it's because she tells people things they don't wanna hear. People don't like to be told something they are doing may be wrong. Animals in zoos should always be about conservation. They have to make money but the aim of zoos should always be that one day we don't need them. I love zoos and I think they are necessary at the moment. But if they weren't necessary I would never go to one. I think Joey exotic loves animals and I don't believe he would abuse them from what I have seen so far. I think if they sat down and talked they would realise they have more in common than they think.

Archived