The better place to talk football.

Tiger King

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What's quite funny is how many people are certain Baskin fed her husband to the tigers. But tigers don't eat bones. 

she minced him up

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

she minced him up

Maybe she made him into a beefburger and fed it to people.:ph34r:

Anyway I'm pretty certain she was investigated and no evidence was found. She may have done it I don't know but personally I gonna say innocent untill proven guilty. If she did it's very unlikely she fed him to her big cats she would be a lot more likely to get caught that way there would be DNA everywhere. 

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

She may not have killed him but she without a doubt knows what happened to him. 

I still think innocent until proven guilty. But when I say that i mean I'm not certain she is guilty but I think she certainly might be. There are some very strange things that happened and she doesn't seem to show any emotion when she talks about him.  I think I was wrong and tigers do sometimes eat bones but I don't think she fed him to a tiger as that would be very risky because there would be DNA everywhere. I think it's more likely she paid someone to kill him

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it’s just 19% of his party’s vote. Which makes it slightly better, but ya that’s still odd lol

Lol that's in some ways worse he got votes from people who are educated in politics 🤣 he even admitted he didn't know what he would do if he won 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

1. I'm not convinced the entire thing isn't a publicity stunt.

2. It does seem clear Baskin killed her husband. The police officer is just too professional to go on record saying so when he knows it could never be proven beyond reasonable doubt. Police know the guilty party in many murder investigations but they also know the level of proof required and won't flood the court system with weak cases.

3. It's a shit show. 

4. It's potentially worth watching if your looking for insight to understand why a proportion of Americans would not be swayed from trump. The lives of these people. They wouldn't know what's was going on in Washington.

Archived