• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FM 2020 Mobile

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Bought it a while ago. Uninstalled it after 20 minutes and got the refund xD I just coudn´t get into it but if the full game is too much for you then mobile version could actually be ideal. 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Bought it a while ago. Uninstalled it after 20 minutes and got the refund xD I just coudn´t get into it but if the full game is too much for you then mobile version could actually be ideal. 

Go on. Was it that bad? To uninstall and ask for a refund must have meant it was bloody awful 😂

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Go on. Was it that bad? To uninstall and ask for a refund must have meant it was bloody awful 😂

Haha no, it´s definitely not awful. But as someone who likes the complexity and the level of details in the full game, it just felt overly simplified and lacking features so I just got the refund as I knew I wouldn´t be playing it much. 

32 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Anyone got this out of interest? The full game is too much for me. Just debating whether to part with £8 for it.

Yeah, I've got them for the past couple of years as the PC version has gotten to the point of being considerably too much now (as you said) and my Macbook being old (10 years), so would struggle to get far on it. 

It's very stripped back. There's none of the media malarky, your staff are literally bronze, silver or gold with aptitude levels of poor, normal or natural and the tactical side is stripped back as well (no dynamics either). The transfer system is stripped back though you do have negotiations and can have player exchanges, sell on clauses etc. 

Overall, it is considerably stripped back and there are only 30 seasons tops, though you do have challenges and you can go through a season quickly as well. I'd check on YouTube just to see if you think you'd like it but I've been happy with it. 

Alternatively, @The Palace Fan has had high praise for the Touch version, which is like a half way point between the mobile and PC versions (it has been stripped back a bit but looks and plays more like the PC version than mobile).

Not sure if you have a Switch but the Touch version is available for that. 

25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Bit harsh. xD

It's not terrible but it's lacking if you want the main experience as you mentioned below. 

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Haha no, it´s definitely not awful. But as someone who likes the complexity and the level of details in the full game, it just felt overly simplified and lacking features so I just got the refund as I knew I wouldn´t be playing it much. 

30 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

FM Touch is basically FM 2017 in terms of functionality. The database for this version far supersedes the last touch version. Tactics and scouting is the same. You can smash out a season pretty quickly on the tablet too.

Been looking at FM20 Touch on the Switch, but kinda hoping it goes down in price a little first. 

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Anyone got this out of interest? The full game is too much for me. Just debating whether to part with £8 for it.

Like you, I can't be arsed with the full game anymore. I've been playing the 17 mobile version for a while and it's sound for passing an hour or so

Archived