talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, Juventus could tear Real Madrid apart but finals tend to be close and of course very well prepared. I'm not expecting a 0-0 but I think we'll see a close game with Juventus winning it.

I think Juventus have great chance to win it. They're looking really good this year, not just at the back but all over the park, and this definitely will be Buffon's final chance to win it. He deserves that. Also, I want Dani Alves to win it and mail pictures of him with the trophy to Bartomeu and co. 

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Real Madrid will find a way.

This. 

As much as I want, and truly hope Juve to win this, Real will always somehow find a way.

May it be an offside goal or through Juve simply bottling it with missed chances, as those are the likely outcomes ahead of Real actually outplaying them. 

As bent as it sounds, I can already picture Ronaldo making an absolute twat of himself scoring a penalty and taking his shirt off like he actually contributed in a final. 

Just hope I'm wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

This. 

As much as I want, and truly hope Juve to win this, Real will always somehow find a way.

May it be an offside goal or through Juve simply bottling it with missed chances, as those are the likely outcomes ahead of Real actually outplaying them. 

As bent as it sounds, I can already picture Ronaldo making an absolute twat of himself scoring a penalty and taking his shirt off like he actually contributed in a final. 

Just hope I'm wrong. 

Hahaha....you just described my worst nightmare there :4_joy:

Juve playing the better football, dominating, Higuain misses 10 clear chances on goal, Cristiano touching the ball for the first time in the match to score a penalty and he takes off his shirt and does that annoying celebration

Real Madrid these days remind me of United under SAF. Found a way to win even when they were shit. I understand it must be frustrating to rivals and other people who don't like them but as a neutral it's a good laugh to see so many people rattled by their success.

As for this final, couldn't care less. I wanted Monaco to win it :66_thermometer_face:

Great the the two best teams in Europe are actually meeting in the Finals. This should be fun to watch.

I'll be watching Marcelo and Alves. Those two players are both such cataylst for their teams, that if one comes out to play more than the other, then it's likely their team will be lifting the cup.

I could see either side winning 2-1. I am not even really certain who the favorites should be.

15 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Honestly real Madrid could tear Juventus apart but finals tend to be close and of course very well prepared.

Blah blah blah, ANY true napoli fan would never cheer for a Juventus victory, NEVER. 

wish it was Juventus mainly for buffon, but if i had to bet money, i would pick RM.

Sorry, but that is just wrong. 

Juventus have the best defence in Europe, they've only conceded two goals the entire Champions League campaign this season.

Like I said, Real have a greater chance winning this Final due to Juve being bottle jobs than Real actually outplaying them. 

15 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Honestly real Madrid could tear Juventus apart but finals tend to be close and of course very well prepared.

Blah blah blah, ANY true napoli fan would never cheer for a Juventus victory, NEVER. 

wish it was Juventus mainly for buffon, but if i had to bet money, i would pick RM.

I missed this the first time around.

No, unless it's a freak match (which either of these teams could tear the other apart), there is no way RM could tear Juve apart. And while you are a Napoli fan, I get it, but I support Inter, who Juve considers their biggest rival, and it have absolutely nothing to do with rivalry. I have said it 100 times before. I would hate for Juve to win this, absolutely make me sick. But I would be happy for the likes of Buffon, Chiellini, Marchiso, and the other players that stuck with Juve when they went to Serie B for a year, and are still there today. I respect the players, hate the club.

38 minutes ago, ATL said:

I missed this the first time around.

No, unless it's a freak match (which either of these teams could tear the other apart), there is no way RM could tear Juve apart. And while you are a Napoli fan, I get it, but I support Inter, who Juve considers their biggest rival, and it have absolutely nothing to do with rivalry. I have said it 100 times before. I would hate for Juve to win this, absolutely make me sick. But I would be happy for the likes of Buffon, Chiellini, Marchiso, and the other players that stuck with Juve when they went to Serie B for a year, and are still there today. I respect the players, hate the club.

Not sure about locals but I know a lot of Italian football fans who want Juve to win. I don't like them domestically, don't mind them internationally.

Juve have been arguably the biggest underachievers in European Cup history, winning a world class league in Serie A 32 going on 33 times, but 'only' winning this tournament twice, the same number of times as Benfica and Nottingham Forest. 

I despised them in the 90s and early 00s, but I do respect the away that they have re-invented themselves on and off the pitch since then. And I really want Gigi Buffon to win this tournament to round off his career achievements nicely. 

Cant believe this is in June. 

I'm not fond of either club but will be routing for Juve for the sake of diversity. 

Fairly sure Madrid will win though as it would continue the champions leagues downward trend of relevance and interest. 

On 5/20/2017 at 9:26 AM, Hugh Jass said:

Juve have been arguably the biggest underachievers in European Cup history, winning a world class league in Serie A 32 going on 33 times, but 'only' winning this tournament twice, the same number of times as Benfica and Nottingham Forest. 

I despised them in the 90s and early 00s, but I do respect the away that they have re-invented themselves on and off the pitch since then. And I really want Gigi Buffon to win this tournament to round off his career achievements nicely. 

O.o

• The title was changed to FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived