talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

People are putting their houses on AirB&B for thousands. Shows what kind of people go to the final. Part time rich fashion fraudsters.

Whoever has access to my Facebook on here (I know there's a few) will see one of my friends has just sold 3 tickets at £5,000 a go on the Real Madrid end. He's a Real Madrid member and can't go. 

Absolutely buzzing for this game. I'm still torn on who I want to win, and without Buffon I'd easily hope for a Real win. 

Got the wife out of the house during the match so I have a few buddies coming over to watch. 

12 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Not got any excitement over this to be honest, Real Madrid are despicable and them being the first team to defend a Champions League crown would celebrate everything wrong with football.

Did anything change from the European Cup to the Champions League? I know Milan, Ajax, Real Madrid have all won that back-to-back years. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

The SB is the most viewed annual sporting event. 

Irrelevant for me. If all sports tried to copy each other you'd end up with one dominant sport / event and the rest as just a watered down version.

Football should not be trying to copy the super bowl.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

The SB is the most viewed annual sporting event. 

Yes, there are a lot of mongs in the world.

But I think he was referring to the cringefest of the "Superbowl halftime show".

Just now, Dan said:

Irrelevant for me. If all sports tried to copy each other you'd end up with one dominant sport / event and the rest as just a watered down version.

Football should not be trying to copy the super bowl.

I absolutely agree. Just saying UEFA is out trying to make a buck, so you can kind of understand why they are trying to intimidate the best annual event. 

• The title was changed to FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived