talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game. Real Madrid is being too careless with loose balls.

7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Cristiano fucking touched the ball with his hand!

Well, the call before it on Dybala was not even a infraction to begin with. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Marcelo's shinpads are an abomination...

Your hatred for everythiing Real Madrid is absolutely hilarious sometimes. xD Shinpads? hahah 

Just now, Cannabis said:

I was taking the piss that time xD

Although they are shit :ph34r:

Haha - Still funny as shit as you still think of that kind of shit. HAHA. 

12 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Juventus were the better team that half but Real Madrid have that many good players that you simply can't write them off. Even if we were going in at 2-1 I would be worried about what's around the corner as they've got the likes of Gareth Bale on the bench to come on if need be. The best hope for Juventus is to attack from the back, keep things tight and hope for the best when either Mandzukic, Dybala or Higuain get released. 

The referee is having a great game too although as Dan says I'll be surprised if when the full time whistle blows 22 players are on the field. Sergio Ramos for example would be a nailed on red for me, in the big games like this he can't help a brainwobble.

He also can't help but score huge game winners/savers

• Subscriber

Such a good 2nd goal to cancel out the shite lucky first goal from that twat.

Black Eyed Peas... xDxDxD

Missus watches the voice occasionally and he's such a cringe worthy nobhead. Obsessed with his Phone and Twitter. 

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Juventus were the better team that half but Real Madrid have that many good players that you simply can't write them off. Even if we were going in at 2-1 I would be worried about what's around the corner as they've got the likes of Gareth Bale on the bench to come on if need be. The best hope for Juventus is to attack from the back, keep things tight and hope for the best when either Mandzukic, Dybala or Higuain get released. 

The referee is having a great game too although as Dan says I'll be surprised if when the full time whistle blows 22 players are on the field. Sergio Ramos for example would be a nailed on red for me, in the big games like this he can't help a brainwobble.

Good point. Having Morata and Bale on the bench is huge for Real. Cuadrado is a good player and a good option for Allegri, but Madrid's bench is just something else.

Juventus on top, so far. 

Real hasn't managed to stop the left wing of Juventus from working. Carvajal can't handle Alex Sandro and Mandzukic on his own. 

I still think that Real will win and I hope they do so. Allegri is a mug cunt and I can't stand the likes of Daniel Alves and Mandzukic. 

• The title was changed to FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived