talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

This is the guy that just scored ten billion goals in the Serie A the last few years. I have high expectations. He has been sniffed out by RM. That goal was 100% Mandzukic.

It's a 11 men game, if he's alone vs 2 or 3 far from the area chances are he won't be able to do much. He's been isolated for most of the game, Dybala has been a ghost for most of it.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Americano commentator said 'Athletico Madrid' several times already

I have noticed this too. He probably thinks this is the World cup Final. 

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Juve are missing all tackles now. Yellow cards are building up for them. 

A dead team. It's a shame to see their season end like that. They need more creativity in the midfield. On Higuaín, he's a great striker and I'm a big fan, but he's a professional athlete and he seriously need to lose some more weight.

Just now, El_Loco said:

A dead team. It's a shame to see their season end like that. They need more creativity in the midfield. On Higuaín, he's a great striker and I'm a big fan, but he's a professional athlete and he seriously to lose some more weight.

I just don't think his pace is fit for playing against teams like Barca, Real, and Atletico. Serie A suits him just fine. 

He's on an island though, so I can't really fault him. 

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

It's a 11 men game, if he's alone vs 2 or 3 far from the area chances are he won't be able to do much. He's been isolated for most of the game, Dybala has been a ghost for most of the game.

True but I expect his movement to cause trouble for Real which it just hasnt done. He is a world class player but this is a poor performance. When a player is as good as Pipita I expect them to alter their approach when they are snuffed out. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

I just don't think his pace is fit for playing against teams like Barca, Real, and Atletico. Serie A suits him just fine. 

He's on an island though, so I can't really fault him. 

Yes, hard to blame him today. Juventus is totally out of ideas in their midfield, they haven't created any decent chances for him. Ironically, I think James is the kind of player Juve really needed right now.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Cuandro gets a well deserved Red Card

EDIT: My god I missed that one. Ramos rolling around like a baby. 

is this a joke?

Just now, Stan said:

is this a joke?

Sadly, ATL is right. It's stupid for any player in the modern game to give a player ANY reason to take a dive. Did he deserve it? Of course not! Should he be surprised! Of course not!

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

What an absolutely embarrassing decision.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

is this a joke?

Agreed, i saw nothing, just Ramos rolling around. If Ramos was sent off like he should have been on the first half this would have been a completely different game, shame really.

• Administrator
Just now, Spike said:

Sadly, ATL is right. It's stupid for any player in the modern game to give a player ANY reason to take a dive. Did he deserve it? Of course not! Should he be surprised! Of course not!

Did he deserve it? Of course not. ATL said he deserved it. I disagreed with that because of how Ramos has conned the officials there. Disgusting how Ramos will get away with so much play-acting in that manner as well. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Did he deserve it? Of course not. ATL said he deserved it. I disagreed with that because of how Ramos has conned the officials there. Disgusting how Ramos will get away with so much play-acting in that manner as well. 

Ah, except I retracted. He didn't deserve it. He was stupid, but Ramos fails better than anyone. Cuandro was fucking reckless as hell since he came on. 

Real make it 4-1. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

Ah, accept I retracted. He didn't deserve it. He was stupid, but Ramos fails better than anyone. 

Real make it 4-1. 

I know mate :) 

• The title was changed to FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived