Sign in to follow this  
Stan

FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 3:59 PM, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Honestly, Juventus could tear Real Madrid apart but finals tend to be close and of course very well prepared. I'm not expecting a 0-0 but I think we'll see a close game with Juventus winning it.

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Cicero said:

Sorry, but that is just wrong. 

Juventus have the best defence in Europe, they've only conceded two goals the entire Champions League campaign this season.

Like I said, Real have a greater chance winning this Final due to Juve being bottle jobs than Real actually outplaying them. 

comment_GgdUTFLqKIEh1Mj4x5le9CL1zj1XVvAS.jpg.0b74aaaa0e28161b28bef388d8209d75.jpg

• Upvote 1

DBkAQpWXgAAM10W.thumb.jpg.c0080db110df9dbc8e08bca1d8cadfcf.jpg

8 Real Madrid players, 3 Atletico, and.... ONE barcaxD. Surprise to see casemiro there, since the experts dont rate him much. xD RMs midfield >>>>>> Barcelona's by a large margin

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Just admit you're a Real fan xD

He supports the most successful team from every country so that(in his head) he always has one over on everyone.

As for this game, I watched it sat in a bivvy on a fishing lake through my phone on youtube(there is a first for everything) until just after the Casemiro goal, where I got a run on my carp rod and ended up having to attend to that. I then saw it had gone to 3-1, so I didn't bother putting it back on. Real deserved it though as they have been the best team in the tournament in these knock outs. Everyone else have left a lot to be desired to this season for me. Juve looked solid in the build up themselves, although were never going to win the final as they don't have it in them.

Well done to the likes of Panflute and noel off here.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

He supports the most successful team from every country so that(in his head) he always has one over on everyone.

As for this game, I watched it sat in a bivvy on a fishing lake through my phone on youtube(there is a first for everything) until just after the Casemiro goal, where I got a run on my carp rod and ended up having to attend to that. I then saw it had gone to 3-1, so I didn't bother putting it back on. Real deserved it though as they have been the best team in the tournament in these knock outs. Everyone else have left a lot to be desired to this season for me. Juve looked solid in the build up themselves, although were never going to win the final as they don't have it in them.

Well done to the likes of Panflute and noel off here.

You know damn well that aint true, Man Utd and my hometown team Club America and fuck Barcelona, thats it.

16 hours ago, Dan said:

It should but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't. I still don't think there's any real elite side in England. There's a lot of very good ones, but none you would fancy over two legs against Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus or even Atletico Madrid for me.

Depends if that team is Chelsea or not xD

FCBNick    40

Yeah, it's difficult to argue against the fact that they certainly deserved it. In the knockouts they were great and won every tie, including the final, by pretty wide margins. Congratulations to all the Real Madrid fans on this forum. 

Dan    629

Club America, Man Utd, Real Madrid, most likely PSG, Bayern Munich and Juventus to follow.

• Upvote 2

It'd be very intriguing to see this Zidane's Real Madrid's team vs Heyncke's treble-winning Bayern and Guardiola's Barcelona. 

Heyckes' team that season a veritable "tika-taka on steroids". Guardiola's Barca still the most beautiful football ever seen.

As a lifelong Barca fan, I suppose the biggest compliment I can pay this Real Madrid's team under Zidane is: Zidane's Real may not be considered among the very best in history just yet, but they are well on their way. As ruthlessly efficient a team as you'll ever see. They're like a machine. "Get it done."

Their set pieces and crosses are legendary. Pin-point accuracy and assists. Marcelo and Carvajal bombing forward every chance they get is the stuff of nightmares for every opposing team.

If they wanted to and focused (even against the "lesser teams"), they could probably win every single game. A very intimidating and formidable opponent, this Real.

"Just how "Great" is Zidane's "Real Madrid"?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/02/sport/greatest-teams-ever-champions-league-final-real-madrid-ajax-ac-milan-liverpool-puskas-di-stefano-ronaldo-cruyff-juventus-ucl-final/index.html

• Upvote 1

On 05/06/2017 at 8:09 PM, Dan said:

Club America, Man Utd, Real Madrid, most likely PSG, Bayern Munich and Juventus to follow.

He's more a C.Ronaldo fan than anything to be honest. If C.Ronaldo went to Chivas or Man City, then he would even jump on them I bet :coffee:.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1