talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that don't watch a lot of Serie A, Juventus do this all the time. Slow the game down, and grab a goal, then load the box. Luckily they didn't score first. No one has ever said they are fun to watch, that's for sure. 

Just now, Spike said:

Typical cup final for Higuian. 

He gave the assist to Mandzukic and hasn't had a decent chance in all the match apart from where he shoot after dribbling Ramos i think in the first half.

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

All the people moaning about Ronaldo made this happen, now we are gonna have to see his grinning bonce everywhere.

Juventus have been woeful this half, what happened?

Madrid up'd the tempo and Juventus just don't play that game. Barca could have beaten Juve, but missed their chances. Real are not missing theirs. 

That's Ronaldo's 600th career goal for club and country. 

I don't care if people think Messi is better, CR is an absolute legend. Kudos to both Messi and CR, just today we are watching CR. 

Just now, Berserker said:

He gave the assist to Mandzukic and hasn't had a decent chance in all the match apart from where he shoot after dribbling Ramos i think in the first half.

This is the guy that just scored ten billion goals in the Serie A the last few years. I have high expectations. He has been sniffed out by RM. That goal was 100% Mandzukic.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Heads have gone mate, no chance they're coming back like this. I wouldn't be surprised if Madrid pile more misery onto them and finish up with a large scoreline.

Absolutely agree. With this loss, Juve will have 5 CL Final defeats. More than anyone else. 

Madrid are just playing with them at this point. 

• The title was changed to FINAL - Saturday 3rd June - Juventus 1-4 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived