talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Top 4 Squeaky Bum Time

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Aaroncpfc said:

UEFA should just turn round to City, Liverpool, United and Arsenal and say to them that because theyve been so crap for three seasons they're cutting the amount of teams in The Champions League down to two.

We got to the final last year :banana:

Liverpool win this weekend against West Ham and it's done IMO. To be honest it could be done before then if we don't beat Stoke. Man City don't have much to worry about, don't see where they're going to slip up.

8 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Liverpool win this weekend against West Ham and it's done IMO. To be honest it could be done before then if we don't beat Stoke. Man City don't have much to worry about, don't see where they're going to slip up.

We wont win at West Ham and Arsenal will beat Stoke!

£200 I bet you!?!

Just now, Asura said:

someone clarify, if united win europa league (they have a good possibility of winning it), only the top 3 gets the champions league spots, isnt it?

I checked the rules the other day, top 4 would still be champions league. You are allowed a maximum of 5 teams in the champions league per country now.

Thanks.

On topic, honestly I dont see arsenal winning all three remaining games, Stoke is going to be a tough match for Arsenal, the atmosphere is typically hostile there against arsenal and wenger in particular. Can easily see arsenal dropping points there but the other two matches are winnable. Even if liverpool draw against west ham and win their last one, they should be in top 4. 

Yep, Boro are the kind of side against which we have looked clueless. We need to win that, and I fear that we might end up getting a draw and Arsenal winning their final two games.

In the recent past, there has been quite a few occasions where we have followed a top class performance with an underwhelming draw or shock defeat against smaller sides.

Archived