The better place to talk football.

For those that doubt the product...

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Wots this?

Basically, you buy shares in players, their price goes up and down based on demand, and you dividends are paid out every day to the best performers in matches or in the media.

For example, at the beginning of last season I spent £315 on 1500 shares of Marc Roca, a guy who was just breaking into the Espanyol starting 11, at 21p per share. Fast forward to now, he's been linked to Bayern Munich, Arsenal and Inter among others, and he's now worth 95p per share. I've turned £315 into £1425.

31 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Basically, you buy shares in players, their price goes up and down based on demand, and you dividends are paid out every day to the best performers in matches or in the media.

For example, at the beginning of last season I spent £315 on 1500 shares of Marc Roca, a guy who was just breaking into the Espanyol starting 11, at 21p per share. Fast forward to now, he's been linked to Bayern Munich, Arsenal and Inter among others, and he's now worth 95p per share. I've turned £315 into £1425.

So only those people who got the best result in the day can withdrawn the money?

6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Out of interest, how much have you put in?

I'm up to £3,300 now, but £1000 of that was in the last month alone.

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

So only those people who got the best result in the day can withdrawn the money?

Yeah if Messi has the best score for the day then everyone who has shares in him wins the dividends. Most people reinvest the dividends rather than withdrawing though. And of course anyone can withdraw money at any time if they want to sell any of their shares. I've paid for 2 holidays by selling shares in players and then regretted it as they doubled in price not long after 😂 

Oh I should mention for matchday performances there are three winners, one defender, one midfielder and one forward, and for media it's the top 3 players with the highest score (actually top 5 at the moment to make up for the lack of matches)

• Subscriber

I'm definitely stepping it up a bit now I've got a lot more money to play with. This past fortnight I've put around £100 on Bastoni, £100 on Unai Nunez and £200 on Yari Verschaeren.

I know somebody who's portfolio is up to £100k but I only found that out yesterday and haven't spoken to him about it, but I think he put a decent amount in it years ago.

I've done quite well but could've done better given nearly everybody I've bought has risen in value.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2020 at 02:18, Toinho said:

What is this sorcery? How can you get money now with no games? 

It's basically shares with footballers.

At the minute its very media driven as the players who feature heavily in the news are being paid out with dividends on a daily basis, plus people are investing in those whose popularity will rise with the transfer window opening. People are anticipating German football returning before other leagues so there players have had a recent rise.

24 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

It's basically shares with footballers.

At the minute its very media driven as the players who feature heavily in the news are being paid out with dividends on a daily basis, plus people are investing in those whose popularity will rise with the transfer window opening. People are anticipating German football returning before other leagues so there players have had a recent rise.

Yeh think it’s UK based only. :(

Archived