talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

COVIDIOTS

football forum

• Subscriber

Can I include Kyle Walker?

8E65C7A4-1509-471E-8C03-77BC1D5FCBF2.thumb.jpeg.e7ba5c2335eef57be93c79b767d5251f.jpeg

Yes. We are in LOCKDOWN. If you don’t live with her, you shouldn’t be even fucking seeing her let alone hugging her!

I know it is difficult and it is for us all. Being a footballer doesn’t make the rules any different. I’d give anything to visit my family 80 miles away but I can’t!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

8E65C7A4-1509-471E-8C03-77BC1D5FCBF2.thumb.jpeg.e7ba5c2335eef57be93c79b767d5251f.jpeg

Yes. We are in LOCKDOWN. If you don’t live with her, you shouldn’t be even fucking seeing her let alone hugging her!

I know it is difficult and it is for us all. Being a footballer doesn’t make the rules any different. I’d give anything to visit my family 80 miles away but I can’t!

Tweeted this though

image.png

Idiot application? APPROVED.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

This is the road next to my sister xD. Fucking Warringtonians :ph34r:

Probably easier for you to get the Electoral Roll rather than writing all them names down on a bit of paper mate... 

6 hours ago, Stan said:

I despair :/

This is what we have to deal with in the UK. 

This shit really riles me up. I don't care if they're technically following the rules (they're not). It's a lethal pandemic; it's not the time to be bending the rules to do the fucking conga.

Think they're clever for finding a way to skirt the rules when all they've achieved is an increased risk of contracting the virus. Gimps

• Administrator
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Absolutely unbefuckinglievable.

What I hate about that is BBC almost promoting it by giving it some fucking airtime.

• Administrator

The protesters who gathered in central London were emotional. Many were angry and distrustful of the police, government and media - although most were polite when I spoke to them.

They had placards and leaflets detailing a wide range of conspiracy theories - their targets included 5G technology, Bill Gates and vaccinations. Some clustered in front of our camera and joined arms in defiance of social distancing.

Small groups of up to 40 or 50 people gathered at various points in the capital in the morning.

Our team saw arrests in St James’s Park, near the Accident and Emergency department of St Thomas’ Hospital, and outside the Houses of Parliament. The Metropolitan Police reported 14 arrests.

A police statement said: “Despite repeated attempts by officers to engage with the group, explain the current restrictions and encourage them to go home a number refused to leave.”

From BBC live story.

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I wonder if things like this is what drives media confidence down as @Harvsky alluded to in the main thread. 

Wasnt that whole thing debunked? YouGov released a second poll showing that trust in media was more or less the same as it was in December.

To be honest even if the media became unbiased and factual at all times I don't think the British public would say they were trustworthy because when you see people cryarsing about the media it's usually because whatever's been said doesn't agree with their preconceived world view anyway. They're conditioned now to be incapable of fathoming the difference between "do I agree with this report" and "is this report fair and trustworthy". Party politics is pure poison in this regard.

• Subscriber

Can someone explain the Bill Gates conspiracy to me? At least with the 5G there is an element of logic behind it with the Huawei links, timing of it being installed and making the news, if you're willing to suspend belief in all scientific evidence in the meantime.

The Bill Gates thing just seems random as fuck.

9 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Whilst he is an idiot. The "essential workers" that took the 60 mile trip to stalk him are just as bad, if not worse.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Whilst he is an idiot. The "essential workers" that took the 60 mile trip to stalk him are just as bad, if not worse.

Oh I absolutely agree. They’re shouldn’t be any paparazzi on the streets or reporters etc unless it’s critical for the public to know about it! 

15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Can someone explain the Bill Gates conspiracy to me? At least with the 5G there is an element of logic behind it with the Huawei links, timing of it being installed and making the news, if you're willing to suspend belief in all scientific evidence in the meantime.

The Bill Gates thing just seems random as fuck.

I’ve got people on my facebooking hating on him too. We had a massive demonstration in Melbourne (not too surprised there) over all this shite. These conspiracy theorists are literally nuts.

All I know about Gates is apparently part of the argument is he is trying to get everyone vaccinated? I think there was some video going around where he said something about stunting the population growth through vaccines and medicine. There’s probably other nonsense but it’s scary that these bat shit crazy people think they can watch 2-3 YouTube documentaries and quote David Icke (I literally shouldn’t even know who he is) and all of the sudden the rest of us are sheep and in denial. 

Archived