The better place to talk football.

COVIDIOTS

football forum

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Fucking idiots these lot, with the ban being lifted our daughter and a friend were going to take wee Kaiden and her mates daughter up this local park as they love it, sit down and have a picnic and play some games on their iPad things, our daughter and her friend gave it a miss, apparently, some guy got bottled fighting, I hope it sent the bastard to hospital and stitched his mouth up while they were at it.

Three charged after mass brawl at Edinburgh Meadows

VIDEO

download.thumb.png.a272c67400fe1f1c05d91f77ae3867aa.png

Three people have been charged after violence erupted at a mass gathering at The Meadows in Edinburgh.

Police Scotland said "thousands" of people gathered at the park to enjoy the sunny weather on Saturday.

The force condemned "blatant anti-social behaviour" after social media footage emerged of young men fighting and throwing debris.

Officers were called to a series of incidents over the course of the day and told "hundreds" to move on.

Ch Insp Sarah Taylor said: "We are aware of the extent of the disorder seen in The Meadows this weekend and we absolutely condemn this

FULL REPORT

I get really annoyed with people who dont wear masks in shops. Even a lot of the medical exceptions are bollocks. Not all of them but I could get one because I have asthma even though I can wear one.

One of my mates asks people who haven't got the cards around their neck why they arent xD Some people say that is rude but who cares. If you have an exception card show it otherwise dont be surprised if some people assume you are a cunt.  He knows a lot of people who have died because of covid though so it is understandable he gets upset by it 

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I get really annoyed with people who dont wear masks in shops. Even a lot of the medical exceptions are bollocks. Not all of them but I could get one because I have asthma even though I can wear one.

One of my mates asks people who haven't got the cards around their neck why they arent xD Some people say that is rude but who cares. If you have an exception card show it otherwise dont be surprised if some people assume you are a cunt.  He knows a lot of people who have died because of covid though so it is understandable he gets upset by it 

I don't have to wear a mask if I don't want to but I do but I always make sure I leave my nostrils uncovered because me with asthma & COPD I find I cant breathe right and I have only been asked about 3 times (2 security officers in a shop and bus driver) to please cover my nostrils so I have this card in my wallet that came with my COPD tablets and I showed them that and they said ok and accepted it.

47738570_download(1).png.14f7c614ee378eb1c79cf0a4516a96e4.png

I wear the mask as I know if I cough my mouth is covered or if I feel a sneeze coming on I cover my nostrils but there is nothing more repulsive when someone coughs or sneezes and don't cover their mouth or nose..

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

I don't have to wear a mask if I don't want to but I do but I always make sure I leave my nostrils uncovered because me with asthma & COPD I find I cant breathe right and I have only been asked about 3 times (2 security officers in a shop and bus driver) to please cover my nostrils so I have this card in my wallet that came with my COPD tablets and I showed them that and they said ok and accepted it.

47738570_download(1).png.14f7c614ee378eb1c79cf0a4516a96e4.png

I wear the mask as I know if I cough my mouth is covered or if I feel a sneeze coming on I cover my nostrils but there is nothing more repulsive when someone coughs or sneezes and don't cover their mouth or nose..

Your not doing anything wrong though mate. It's the people that dont wear them and dont have a genuine reason. Your actually wearing it when you dont have to that is a good thing 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Tells you all you need to know about most of these individuals. 

I'm taking this as a representation of your fine country...

One of those so called Corona Rebels letting her followers know that she's on her way to a protest in Berlin. 

176334756_140500291368397_42109290046169

Look at her. Smoking in a non-smoking area. Absolute mad lass. 

• Subscriber

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

One of those so called Corona Rebels letting her followers know that she's on her way to a protest in Berlin. 

Apparently, me and the wife getting our second jabs yesterday was told by the nurse that there was a lot of cancellations and people just not turning up where they ended up just binning the serum whatever, the majority of the non-attendants were in the young age group, more than likely they were idiots like her.                 

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

The absolute Queen of Edgel0rds.

On 22/04/2021 at 11:22, CaaC (John) said:

Apparently, me and the wife getting our second jabs yesterday was told by the nurse that there was a lot of cancellations and people just not turning up where they ended up just binning the serum whatever, the majority of the non-attendants were in the young age group, more than likely they were idiots like her.                 

No doubt they'll be the ones blaming others if they catch it.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

No doubt they'll be the ones blaming others if they catch it.

Yep, you see them prancing around with no masks, cigs hanging out of their mouths, and with a can or bottle of lager supping away, a lot of them have never been in a hospital ward for a spell and looked at the ones who have caught the virus.

• 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, nudge said:

"Der Mann habe sich geärgert, weil der Mitarbeiter ihm kein Bier verkaufen wollte." :ph34r:

😬 I might be too German for this. But that a 20 year old student lost his life because of an absolute lunatic just saddens me. 

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

😬 I might be too German for this. But that a 20 year old student lost his life because of an absolute lunatic just saddens me. 

You're right, and it is horrible indeed.

If you read about his motives, it seems that he's not really a "corona denier" or a "Querdenker" though, but someone who couldn't deal with two years of lockdowns and strict measures, was fed up, completely lost the plot and snapped. Most likely some serious underlying mental health issues, as you don't go shooting people in the face just because you don't want to wear a mask or don't believe the virus is real. That doesn't make it less bad and I'm not trying to defend him, but it does serve as a sad example of the general mental health decline in the last two years.

8 hours ago, nudge said:

"Der Mann habe sich geärgert, weil der Mitarbeiter ihm kein Bier verkaufen wollte." :ph34r:

Anstatt nach einer Waffe zu holen. Wäre es nicht einfacher gewesen, zu einer anderen Tankstelle zu fahren?

On 20/09/2021 at 14:21, nudge said:

That's fucking horrible.

23 hours ago, nudge said:

You're right, and it is horrible indeed.

If you read about his motives, it seems that he's not really a "corona denier" or a "Querdenker" though, but someone who couldn't deal with two years of lockdowns and strict measures, was fed up, completely lost the plot and snapped. Most likely some serious underlying mental health issues, as you don't go shooting people in the face just because you don't want to wear a mask or don't believe the virus is real. That doesn't make it less bad and I'm not trying to defend him, but it does serve as a sad example of the general mental health decline in the last two years.

Is that why violent crime seems to be going up everywhere?

Some guy went absolutely ballistic at me the other day at the supermarket and I'm not really sure why, I wasn't really anywhere near his personal space but he decided to slam his shopping cart at me and start shouting "DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT?!?" at me over and over again, to which I responded "Wtf? No? I'm just in this aisle for pasta sauce?" As far as I know, I didn't do anything to him xD

Also flight attendants keep getting the shit kicked out of them once they land at the airport here, which is sad and disgraceful.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That's fucking horrible.

Is that why violent crime seems to be going up everywhere?

Some guy went absolutely ballistic at me the other day at the supermarket and I'm not really sure why, I wasn't really anywhere near his personal space but he decided to slam his shopping cart at me and start shouting "DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT?!?" at me over and over again, to which I responded "Wtf? No? I'm just in this aisle for pasta sauce?" As far as I know, I didn't do anything to him xD

Also flight attendants keep getting the shit kicked out of them once they land at the airport here, which is sad and disgraceful.

I do think that isolation, decrease in regular social support, various preventative and punitive measures, uncertainty, and stress related to it all contribute to worsening mental health overall, yes. The depression and anxiety rates as well as substance abuse appear to have gone through the roof in some places.

51 minutes ago, nudge said:

I do think that isolation, decrease in regular social support, various preventative and punitive measures, uncertainty, and stress related to it all contribute to worsening mental health overall, yes. The depression and anxiety rates as well as substance abuse appear to have gone through the roof in some places.

So not just my house then

Archived