• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Greatest XI of your Lifetime - With a Twist.......

Recommended Posts

Casillas (Spain/Real Madrid/Porto)

Zanetti (Argentina/Inter) Nesta (Italy/AC Milan/Lazio) Campbell (England/Arsenal/Spurs) Maldini (Italy/AC Milan)

Makalele (France/Real Madrid/Chelsea)

Gerrard (Liverpool/England/LA Galaxy) Alonso (Spain/Real Sociedad/Liverpool/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich)

Messi (Argentina/Barcelona)                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Ronaldo (Portugal/a bunch of cunty teams)

Thierry Henry (France/Monacco/Juve/Arsenal/Barca)

 

That was pretty tough. And I think Alonso means I broke the rules. In which case, replace Alonso with Ballack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Casillas (Spain/Real Madrid/Porto)

Zanetti (Argentina/Inter) Nesta (Italy/AC Milan/Lazio) Campbell (England/Arsenal/Spurs) Maldini (Italy/AC Milan)

Makalele (France/Real Madrid/Chelsea)

Gerrard (Liverpool/England/LA Galaxy) Alonso (Spain/Real Sociedad/Liverpool/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich)

Messi (Argentina/Barcelona)                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Ronaldo (Portugal/a bunch of cunty teams)

Thierry Henry (France/Monacco/Juve/Arsenal/Barca)

 

That was pretty tough. And I think Alonso means I broke the rules. In which case, replace Alonso with Ballack.

No 2 can play for the same team mate, no Alonso/Gerrard, Messi/Henry, Casillas/Ronaldo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Casillas (Spain/Real Madrid/Porto)

Zanetti (Argentina/Inter) Nesta (Italy/AC Milan/Lazio) Campbell (England/Arsenal/Spurs) Maldini (Italy/AC Milan)

Makalele (France/Real Madrid/Chelsea)

Gerrard (Liverpool/England/LA Galaxy) Alonso (Spain/Real Sociedad/Liverpool/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich)

Messi (Argentina/Barcelona)                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Ronaldo (Portugal/a bunch of cunty teams)

Thierry Henry (France/Monacco/Juve/Arsenal/Barca)

 

That was pretty tough. And I think Alonso means I broke the rules. In which case, replace Alonso with Ballack.

Might want to try again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Danny said:

 

No 2 can play for the same team mate, no Alonso/Gerrard, Messi/Henry, Casillas/Ronaldo

Aw shit I read it as no more than two xD

well, this'll be a much shittier XI then.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You probably could do it but unlikely to produce an actual impressive lineup. All the best played for the same big clubs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Hangman I had to google Lucy Liu, a name with 7 letters, over and over again to make sure I got it right. And you think I have the brain capacity to do something like this? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

In Hangman I had to google Lucy Liu, a name with 7 letters, over and over again to make sure I got it right. And you think I have the brain capacity to do something like this? 

Lucy Liu is a sexbomb and you should be ashamed you haven't compartmentalised an entire portion of your brain to her dedication.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Don’t even know where to begin. Awful rules xD

C340D337-4603-48B4-915B-FB2C44E6FCEE.jpeg

 

Chilavert

Cafu - Godin - Adams - Vidic -  Lahm

De Bruyne - Izzet - Totti -  Bale

Messi

Jose Luis Chilavert - Zaragoza/South American clubs & Paraguay

Cafu - AC Milan/Roma & Brazil
Godin - Villarreal/Atletico/Inter Milan & Uruguay
Tony Adams - Arsenal & England
Lahm - Bayern/Stuttgart & Germany

David Silva - Valencia/Man City & Spain
Francesco Totti - Roma & Italy
Pavel Nedved - Sparta/Lazio/Juventus & Czech Republic
Muzzy Izzet - Leicester/Birmingham & Turkey
Gareth Bale - Tottenham/Real Madrid & Wales

Lionel Messi - Barcelona & Argentina

 

That was fucking difficult. I feel like I've made a glaring error somewhere though xD 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

 

Chilavert

Cafu - Godin - Adams -  Lahm

Scholes

De Bruyne - Izzet - Totti -  Bale

Messi

Jose Luis Chilavert - Zaragoza/South American clubs & Paraguay

Cafu - AC Milan/Roma & Brazil
Godin - Villarreal/Atletico/Inter Milan & Uruguay
Tony Adams - Arsenal & England
Lahm - Bayern/Stuttgart & Germany

Paul Scholes - Man Utd & England

Kevin De Bruyne - Genk/Chelsea/Bremen/Wolfsburg/Man City & Belgium 
Francesco Totti - Roma & Italy
Muzzy Izzet - Leicester/Birmingham & Turkey
Gareth Bale - Tottenham/Real Madrid & Wales

Lionel Messi - Barcelona & Argentina

 

That was fucking difficult. I feel like I've made a glaring error somewhere though xD 
 

Adams and Scholes

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Adams and Scholes

There it is xD 

Spent so long looking at different players and clubs and countries. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixed that obvious error xD 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cech

Godin/Maldini/

Gerrard/Matthaus

Messi/C.Ronaldo/Pires

 

Stuck here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neuer

Lauren - Kompany - Terry  - Carlos

Nedved - Boban - Totti - Giggs

Messi - Mbappe

 

Think I've hit all the major clubs part from Liverpool. 

Would have liked Spain and Dutch players but Spain players would mean missing Carlos & Messi, and those Dutch legends sure did travel in their twilight years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stan said:

 

Chilavert

Cafu - Godin - Adams - Vidic -  Lahm

De Bruyne - Izzet - Totti -  Bale

Messi

Jose Luis Chilavert - Zaragoza/South American clubs & Paraguay

Cafu - AC Milan/Roma & Brazil
Godin - Villarreal/Atletico/Inter Milan & Uruguay
Tony Adams - Arsenal & England
Lahm - Bayern/Stuttgart & Germany

David Silva - Valencia/Man City & Spain
Francesco Totti - Roma & Italy
Pavel Nedved - Sparta/Lazio/Juventus & Czech Republic
Muzzy Izzet - Leicester/Birmingham & Turkey
Gareth Bale - Tottenham/Real Madrid & Wales

Lionel Messi - Barcelona & Argentina

 

That was fucking difficult. I feel like I've made a glaring error somewhere though xD 
 

Cafu and Totti both played for Roma

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Cafu and Totti both played for Roma

Goddammit! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, think this is now okay xD

Chilavert

Ivanovic - Godin - Adams - Lahm

Silva - Nedved - Izzet - Totti -  Bale

Messi

Jose Luis Chilavert - Zaragoza/South American clubs & Paraguay

Ivanovic - Lokomotiv/Zenit/Chelsea & Serbia
Godin - Villarreal/Atletico/Inter Milan & Uruguay
Tony Adams - Arsenal & England
Lahm - Bayern/Stuttgart & Germany

David Silva - Valencia/Man City & Spain
Francesco Totti - Roma & Italy
Pavel Nedved - Sparta/Lazio/Juventus & Czech Republic
Muzzy Izzet - Leicester/Birmingham & Turkey
Gareth Bale - Tottenham/Real Madrid & Wales

Lionel Messi - Barcelona & Argentina

 

That was fucking difficult. I feel like I've made a glaring error somewhere though  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

----------- Kahn---------------

Srna--Godin--Hyypia--Chivu

Ljungberg---Totti----- Joaquin

Messi-------Higuain------C Ronaldo

Had to left out many greats such as Maldini, R.Carlos, Cafu, Zidane, Nedved, etc just so i could include Higuain. :(

Edited by Berserker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

----------- Schmeichel ----------------

Maicon ---Godin--Hyypia--Chivu

Ljungberg---Ballack----- Giggs

Messi-------Higuain------C Ronaldo

Ballack/Hyypia - Leverkusen

Messi/Higuain - Argentina

Giggs/Ronaldo - Man Utd

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Ballack/Hyypia - Leverkusen

Messi/Higuain - Argentina

Giggs/Ronaldo - Man Utd

 

Ah damn, didn't notice Ballack Hyppia and Giggs Ronaldo, but i figure Higuain and Messi can both be in the team because Higuain was born in France not Argentina. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Ah damn, didn't notice Ballack Hyppia and Giggs Ronaldo, but i figure Higuain and Messi can both be in the team because Higuain was born in France not Argentina. :D

It's a tough one for sure. I'm still trying to work mine out!xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Ballack/Hyypia - Leverkusen

Messi/Higuain - Argentina

Giggs/Ronaldo - Man Utd

 

And Schmeichel!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

And Schmeichel!

I did notice that but he could have easily got out of that by saying he meant Kasper!xD

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

It's a tough one for sure. I'm still trying to work mine out!xD

For sure mate.

13 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

And Schmeichel!

There, i've fixed it!

 

----------- Kahn---------------

Srna--Godin--Hyypia--Chivu

Ljungberg---Totti----- Joaquin

Messi-------Higuain------C Ronaldo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ronaldo (Portugal/a bunch of cunty teams)

Fuck... I was reading through your team about 10 minutes ago and had just taken a mouthful of coffee when I got to this bit... Started laughing and nearly choked to fucking death, Coffee spit all over the place and I just chucked up as a result and left me gasping for breath... seriously, I was trying to keep the coffee in my mouth and that was the problem, half of it going down and the reflex wanting to bring it back up at the same time.... funny now I am looking back on it obviously but not at the time.. The Missus and my daughter started panicking.. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

For sure mate.

There, i've fixed it!

 

----------- Kahn---------------

Srna--Godin--Hyypia--Chivu

Ljungberg---Totti----- Joaquin

Messi-------Higuain------C Ronaldo

Chivu and Godin played for Inter mate. 

 

Trust me, I feel your difficulty xD

You've still got Ronaldo and Higuain who played for Juve... 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Chivu and Godin played for Inter mate. 

 

Trust me, I feel your difficulty xD

You've still got Ronaldo and Higuain who played for Juve... 

----------- Kahn---------------

Srna--Lugano--Hyypia--Chivu

Ljungberg---Scholes----- Joaquin

Messi-------Higuain------Totti

Now, i hope. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

----------- Kahn---------------

Srna--Lugano--Hyypia--Chivu

Ljungberg---Scholes----- Joaquin

Messi-------Higuain------Totti

Now, i hope. xD

Chivu and Totti for Roma... 

You still have Messi and Higuain? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement