talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jig-Saw Game

football forum

• Subscriber

I will try this one out and see how we go, the first one is easy but can get harder, depending on what jig-saw puzzle you use.

I did this one in 4m & 31seconds.

Pasqueflower - Pulsatilla

PLAY

CLICK 624049718_download(2).png.afe852336474057260887d9d427deeba.pngTO JUMBLE UP WHEN PICTURE APPEARS (if needed)

download.png.4c14cacd7a6c8bc98a7a6f1288b0f773.png

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
28 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Fuck that one for peanuts, too many pieces for me and they were small, also found out a lot of pieces were hidden under other bits and you had to keep shifting things around looking for corners. :dash3:   O.o

• Subscriber
Just now, Mel81x said:

I'll say this because I think its unfair that I am doing this on a PC but you'll have some very fast fingers if you're doing this on a phone. I'd struggle there.

Doing mine on this laptop but that doesn't help me with my fat fingers and bad glasses, I wouldn't even attempt to try it on my mobile. O.o

• Subscriber
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Doing mine on this laptop but that doesn't help me with my fat fingers and bad glasses, I wouldn't even attempt to try it on my mobile. O.o

Try what Lucas suggested attack it from outside towards the inside. I think I could shave off another 20 seconds if I pre-arranged everything honestly. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, its hard to grab the bits on the phone screen, I dread to think what its gonna be like with a 90 piece one xD

I have some crackers coming up if everyone still wants to play, I wouldn't even try some of them, imagine trying to do this one, a Town or Village in Corinaldo, Italy, 300 pieces.

918657448_download(2).png.db076b9dbcf46a385a6e4e9944157999.png

These are some of the times to try and beat by players on the site game  :dash3:

bbbbbbbb.png.94f0db94787f431d2e93c45731ad3c4d.png

Archived