The better place to talk football.

Jig-Saw Game

football forum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Rab will be looking below now and saying "Come on you fuckers, you won't knock me off my perch if I can help it"  xD

Just wait till Machado shows up haha. Wait ... is that a challenge?

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

So @Rab could have done this puzzle three times, then made a cup of Coffee and a sandwich waiting for @Berserker to finish.

This is cruel xD

Well to be fair for this longer ones i pause them twice or thrice and them come back to them so maybe that has some effect on my performances, in any case i'm fine with sucking at online puzzles (perhaps i'm using the wrong strat, i always look for the border pieces first and then look for the others, there are always 5 to 10 pieces that slow me for like 15 or 20 mins as forming the structure for example only took me like 10 mins and then the last 10 or 15 pieces or so a min or two) as i'm pretty great in other more relevant things in life, and flawless too in some videogames in which i would be the top dog here, i was the top player in one mmorg about 15 years ago, about 1000 players or so in that server, and top 5% or so in another game with about 500k to a 1 mill players in that server. B|

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Well to be fair for this longer ones i pause them twice or thrice and them come back to them so maybe that has some effect on my performances, in any case i'm fine with sucking at online puzzles (perhaps i'm using the wrong strat, i always look for the border pieces first and then look for the others, there are always 5 to 10 pieces that slow me for like 15 or 20 mins as forming the structure for example only took me like 10 mins and then the last 10 or 15 pieces or so a min or two) as i'm pretty great in other more relevant things in life, and flawless too in some videogames in which i would be the top dog here, i was the top player in one mmorg about 15 years ago, about 1000 players or so in that server, and top 5% or so in another game with about 500k to a 1 mill players in that server.

Don't worry buddy, its all banter and only a game and tbh you are ten times better than me in anything like this, I am useless if you look at the times of the people that have played the game on that forum your mind boggles in how they can do it so fast, I have bloody fat fingers and the glasses I have are shite, I can't see fuck all and with my glasses off I can trip over a matchstick.

giphy.gif

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.png.b23b59e32d9097a5b68a12f466d7e177.png

1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Don't worry buddy, its all banter and only a game and tbh you are ten times better than me in anything like this, I am useless if you look at the times of the people that have played the game on that forum your mind boggles in how they can do it so fast, I have bloody fat fingers and the glasses I have are shite, I can't see fuck all and with my glasses off I can trip over a matchstick.

giphy.gif

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.png.b23b59e32d9097a5b68a12f466d7e177.png

Haha it's fine Johnny Boy.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

I always do these in bed after waking up before I put my contacts in. Therefore, I win by default :ph34r:

Haha same. I did my first effort of the latest one then hence the gap in times! 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Got a little quiet in here

image.thumb.png.0298f0dfdb57c974a808a04560760352.png

10:31

It's more than likely because I have made it a week instead of a day, this game will finish next Friday at mid-night so plenty of time for the others to better their scores, looks like you are the top dog so far now but I bet @Rab & @Machado will have something up their sleeves, long way to go yet. :coffee:

1. @Mel81x  10:31
  2. @Machado  10:59
  3. @Rab  11:18
  4. @Stan  20:33
  5. @Lucas  21:19
  6. @nudge  25:33
  7. @Berserker  28:41
  8. @Pyfish

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

It's more than likely because I have made it a week instead of a day, this game will finish next Friday at mid-night so plenty of time for the others to better their scores, looks like you are the top dog so far now but I bet @Rab & @Machado will have something up their sleeves, long way to go yet. :coffee:

1. @Mel81x  10:31
  2. @Machado  10:59
  3. @Rab  11:18
  4. @Stan  20:33
  5. @Lucas  21:19
  6. @nudge  25:33
  7. @Berserker  41:20
  8. @Pyfish

Second try, not too shabby 28:41 VvzVrka.png

Archived