The better place to talk football.

Jig-Saw Game

football forum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

@nudge @Mel81x and any other Star Wars fanatics, try this one if you dare.

180 Pieces

>> BABY YODA

1502309377_download(2).png.e559a511911959d74b8bc2926caf4086.png

1821219992_download(3).png.f77ca601d6daf52c3f0d63e7dcb6bb32.png

Nah, way too many pieces for doing it on the phone.

• Subscriber

Well, it looks like @Mel81x ended up the top dog, just s game anyway, just a fun game to pass the time away until the footie returns.

So, if you guys, @Berserker @Lucas @Machado @Mel81x @nudge @Pyfish @Rab @Stan want to play this next game then you are welcome if not, no harm done and as Mel suggested I am going to give it up until Tuesday midnight instead of a week, I won't put many pieces in as @nudge mentioned trying and play this game on your mobile with too many pieces is a nightmare so here goes...

download.png.6fb52db6a8f176f47c2465b62480605a.png

88 Pieces

>> Castle - Chateaux

a.thumb.png.925ea4bf70bb83d5f95b11eb2ea527aa.png

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well, it looks like @Mel81x ended up the top dog, just s game anyway, just a fun game to pass the time away until the footie returns.

Have to say this now, thanks for running this because I quite like jigsaw puzzles and I do plan on continuing them once this is all done as well. It's a good time-pass and I get to listen to my new music while I do them.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

So, if you guys, @Berserker @Lucas @Machado @Mel81x @nudge @Pyfish @Rab @Stan want to play this next game then you are welcome if not, no harm done and as Mel suggested I am going to give it up until Tuesday midnight instead of a week, I won't put many pieces in as @nudge mentioned trying and play this game on your mobile with too many pieces is a nightmare so here goes...

download.png.6fb52db6a8f176f47c2465b62480605a.png

88 Pieces

>> Castle - Chateaux

a.thumb.png.925ea4bf70bb83d5f95b11eb2ea527aa.png

Enjoyed this one. 

Did the outside pieces quite quickly then got a bit harder with so many windows and similar colour of the chateau itself. Good one though. 

Screenshot_20200425_084847_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, Stan said:

Enjoyed this one. 

Did the outside pieces quite quickly then got a bit harder with so many windows and similar colour of the chateau itself. Good one though. 

15:02, not a bad time that and it will give the others 'food for thoughts'. 

Archived