talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Has TF365 Been To Every Country In The World?

football forum

5 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

When we emigrated to Australia in 1959 we stopped at Gibraltar, then stopped in Aden which is in the Yemen, saddest sites I have seen when I was a young lad of 12 walking around the city and looking at beggars, young children with twisted arms, shoulders pulled out of place and saw a young kid sitting on a curb crying with no arms or legs and a tin cup around her neck with a string, my father told me that when they are born the majority of the parents disfigured or deliberately maimed them so they would grow up as beggars.

Sadly, not very uncommon in the third world.

Oh I've been to Mexico too, so we can cross that off the list. lol jk that's been done already

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven’t checked but hopefully I can add one or two? 
Not sure how to do go down without leaving spaces on my phone so apologies...

England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, N Ireland, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Vatican City, San Marino, Czech Republic, Austria, Greece, Netherlands, Egypt, India, China, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, USA(Hawaii). 

Assuming we are not including Hong Kong and Macau?

8 hours ago, Harry said:

Slovenia, Croatia, Fiji.

Given that Greenland is land of denmark wouldn't it make sense to shade it?

I figured to have it seperate. I won't count it to the total tally though, but it's different enough for me to not shade it.

I'm a bit nitpicky xD

17 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

From the countries not mentioned yet I can add Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Namibia, and Chinese Taipeh.

I mentioned San Marino. And Taiwan isn’t a country is it? Namibia though wow! How come? 

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

I mentioned San Marino. And Taiwan isn’t a country is it? Namibia though wow! How come? 

I oversaw you mentioned San Marino, I apologize. Taiwan is a country, official name is Republic of China opposed to People's Republic of China. As for Namibia I've never been to the Southern hemisphere, a desert or Africa before and decided to tick all three points from my bucket list directly in one cycle, and Namibia was the first country that came to my mind when I thought about how to do it.

2 hours ago, Toinho said:

Toinho is right, Taiwan isn't recognized by the UN. I still shaded them because they are in a similar light to Greenland, but I didn't include them in the tally. When we reach 100, I'll put a list of all the countries so far including these territories.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Gonna be a bit difficult in the next few months to up the total xD 

To be fair, I don't think people are willing to travel to random places just to up the total on a football forum :D 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Inti Brian said:

To be fair, I don't think people are willing to travel to random places just to up the total on a football forum :D 

Well then that's either a lack of faith in our members on your part or a lack of commitment on their part :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Is this a where all have you been or where all we post from? If its where all you've been I can help that middle-eastern, asia and africa portion of your map haha.

MEA

• Saudi Arabia
  • Iraq (Pre-Fireworks and Gulf War)
  • Kuwait
  • Oman
  • Lebanon
  • Israel
  • Qatar
  • Bahrain

Africa

• Egypt
  • Kenya