talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Underrated goals

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not anywhere close to being among one of his best goals, but the sheer technique of controlling the ball into his path and the finish is incredible. He had two bloody touches before the ball hit the ground. 

2 hours ago, Spike said:

'Defenders don't need to defend' - Devil Dick Willie circa 2020

Lahm gets rounded by a faster player, who starts ahead of him in the race, but keeps him on his outside, and forces him to shoot from just inside the 18 yard box. If Lehman were on his line it would have to be a top corner rocket to beat him, or an excellent shot into the far bottom corner. 

But Lehman charged like a battery and was easily beaten instead. It's Lehmans bad, not Lahms. 

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Lahm gets rounded by a faster player, who starts ahead of him in the race, but keeps him on his outside, and forces him to shoot from just inside the 18 yard box. If Lehman were on his line it would have to be a top corner rocket to beat him, or an excellent shot into the far bottom corner. 

But Lehman charged like a battery and was easily beaten instead. It's Lehmans bad, not Lahms. 

The best defender/midfielder of all time wouldn't be rounded by a faster player. Tsk.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Rooney's against Man city. I know it got goal of the season but it was one of the best goals ever I think. 

How is that under-rated then xD ?!

1 minute ago, Stan said:

How is that under-rated then xD ?!

Because i think it is one of the best goals ever. It's gets credit for being a great goal but I think it is an all time great goal which is doesn't seem to get credit as much as that.

Archived